Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

NarlesLM
25 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Didnt the weeknd do something like this?

I don't remember because I wasn't really playing lately. But I remember Travis Scott was the first one to do that, then that Kid Laroy something and even Ari... 

LastNight

Would Gaga really put her lead out the same day Ariana’s album is released though? I get that people can release music at the same time, but why would you choose to release a lead single the same day another major pop star is putting out their album?

I still think it’s coming 1st March. We’ve had the February rumour for awhile and this month she’s made a deliberate effort to be more active on socials, be papped etc. I thought we might get a Joker trailer next week too but that’s not happening til April. Instead we’ve had the Fortnite launch though, so thats gotten her lots of buzz this month. IF she announced next week for a release on the 1st, I’d still consider Blade’s source accurate, especially alongside all the other stuff mentioned above. She’s clearly put herself back in the public eye this month.

If more Fortnite stuff does happen on the 8th then maybe that’s a nice chance to give the lead a second week push? 

• Like 4

Maxine Puth

Taylor: about to release her 4th album since Chromatica

Lana: teasing her 4th album since Chromatica 

Araina and Beyoncé: 2nd albums since Chromatica are next month

Charli XCX: also starting era for her 2nd album since Chromatica 

Billie: Rumors for 2nd album since Chromatica soon

Dua: on her 2nd single for first album since Chromatica

Katy: Perry 

• LMAO 14
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Chromamama
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Taylor: about to release her 4th album since Chromatica

Lana: teasing her 4th album since Chromatica 

Araina and Beyoncé: 2nd albums since Chromatica are next month

Charli XCX: also starting era for her 2nd album since Chromatica 

Billie: Rumors for 2nd album since Chromatica soon

Dua: on her 2nd single for first album since Chromatica

Katy: Perry 

Out of all of these, i'm only excited for Ariana and Katy 

When will gaga:traumatica:

• Like 2

madmagical6

At least we have Ari coming with a new album. I am only a casual listener but I really like 'Yes, and?'.

I can already see from the home page that this cult site is becoming TaylorDaily again :cryga:

I'm officially stepping off the hype train and I'll jump back on when we have an actual announcement! No one can hype me back up now...... :ally:

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I honestly lost all hope. I’m done. Fortnite was too much to handle. :traumatica:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

CyanLights
1 hour ago, NarlesLM said:

Another point to this:

Fortnite new season is coming 03.08.

To those who are not familiar with it, every season change have a cinematic event where all player are forced to watch something similar to Ariana's collaboration.

I mean if I was on her management team I would take this huge audience opportunity to launch new music, maybe even debut the lead video trough an embedded YouTube link inside de game?

N° 1 debut would be secured :firega:

I mean, is Fortnite as big as it use to be? Genuinely asking, because I feel like The Weeknd did this but I wouldn’t be to confident that Fortnite players are the target demo with Gaga’s music 

tylerjs
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I mean, is Fortnite as big as it use to be? Genuinely asking, because I feel like The Weeknd did this but I wouldn’t be to confident that Fortnite players are the target demo with Gaga’s music 

I see what you mean, but I think it’s honestly a bit misunderstood. For reference, Fortnite runs about 230,000,000 active players to date in 2024. Not exactly sure if that is more or less than when The Weeknd did his, but regardless it’s a pretty staggering number. Nearly 70% of users are 24 years old or less which is a good thing for Gaga. Also noteworthy is that all of the top 6 most-used Fortnite skins of all time are female-presenting characters, and that the general consensus online thus far has been very favorable for Gaga coming to the game. Kids and young adults still like Gaga, and her message still resonates. I think it makes sense and she’s doing well.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

MichellePfieffer

Seems like as much as we want new music, and would love a surprise drop, she's taking her time to get the gp thinking about her again before she drops anything significant (if there's a strategy to any of this in the first place lol) 

It could be months of more teasing.

Atp half expecting LG7 to be an I'm Breathless Madonna situation, music from and inspired by the movie Joker 2 coming late summer or fall. The meltdowns would be legendary, but Breathless did give us Vogue....

Edited by MichellePfieffer
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

CyanLights
27 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I see what you mean, but I think it’s honestly a bit misunderstood. For reference, Fortnite runs about 230,000,000 active players to date in 2024. Not exactly sure if that is more or less than when The Weeknd did his, but regardless it’s a pretty staggering number. Nearly 70% of users are 24 years old or less which is a good thing for Gaga. Also noteworthy is that all of the top 6 most-used Fortnite skins of all time are female-presenting characters, and that the general consensus online thus far has been very favorable for Gaga coming to the game. Kids and young adults still like Gaga, and her message still resonates. I think it makes sense and she’s doing well.

Huh I really did not know all this, that’s crazy! I really didn’t think it still had such a huge presence compared to 2017/2018 when this game was massive. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, madmagical6 said:

Is there an announcement incoming today or nah?

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Sad 3

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

• Sad 4

StoryToy

My spirit is love my baby, my spirit is love. The spirit of love my baby, be

the spirit of love.

swerk GIF

Edited by StoryToy
  • LMAO 1

NarlesLM
3 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

No, but I think more teasing is definitely coming this coming days until next Thursday at least :ohwell:

I strongly believe she is coming March 8 :vegas:

Edited by NarlesLM
Mistake

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)