Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

B2theRich33
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

So now that everyone is coming back to reality, what do we do until Joker drops? (Not including those people who can actually go to vegas for J&P)

nope i still think something is coming within 6 weeks.

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

So Gaga drove 10 houses distance from her place and then hit Mark Ronsons car?

In 2016 I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she took the car and her then new license to drive to the toiletโ€ฆ.

• LMAO 1

Ultimecia

I had a dream where LG7 was opera influenced and that it had a cold, sleek, artsy and ominous sound, kinda like this :

Spoiler

ย 

How fierce would that be? :classy:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 5

Linus Gaga
36 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

In 2016 I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she took the car and her then new license to drive to the toiletโ€ฆ.

I said that but to be honest I drive 2 mins across the road to work as wellย :laughga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Jose Alberto
2 hours ago, River said:

Just FYI, Gaga usually don't release on Fridays because she likes the half week counts and then wonders why she's not #1, it's her thing, silly her :flutter:

Rain On Me was announced on a Friday...ย :iamfair:

• YAAAS 2

Sherry
53 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

So now that everyone is coming back to reality, what do we do until Joker drops? (Not including those people who can actually go to vegas for J&P)

Keep clowning I guess?ย Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Roronoa

Iโ€™m not a big fan of GaGaโ€™s country music (Yoรผ and I, Shallow, Million Reasons). I hope sheโ€™ll explore other music genres.

Edited by Roronoa

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

So Gaga drove 10 houses distance from her place and then hit Mark Ronsons car?

"Houses" in that part of Malibu are kilometers long ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Shook 1

julz

I think next for her is to announce CBT film. I think she is slowly finishing the LG6 era...and I hope that while this promo for Chromatica in Fortnite is happening, she announces it. Really curious about the CBT film bec i feel like it is a documentary in a way....and maybe we will get the LG7 announcement in there, right?

Also, still waiting for the TonyGaga documentary announcement...but i do understand that Tony's team is incharge here.

i wonder if ChromaticaTV will still happen at some point..or maybe ChromaticaTV turned into the film? Oh well, the journey continuesย :oops:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2

River
28 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Rain On Me was announced on a Friday...ย :iamfair:

Because Ariana's team handled this single:yennefer:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, julz said:

I think next for her is to announce CBT film. I think she is slowly finishing the LG6 era...and I hope that while this promo for Chromatica in Fortnite is happening, she announces it. Really curious about the CBT film bec i feel like it is a documentary in a way....and maybe we will get the LG7 announcement in there, right?

Also, still waiting for the TonyGaga documentary announcement...but i do understand that Tony's team is incharge here.

i wonder if ChromaticaTV will still happen at some point..or maybe ChromaticaTV turned into the film? Oh well, the journey continuesย :oops:

I've always felt like Chromatica TV was just a side gag for the weather channel videos (Rain On Me promo) and an establishing theme to remark we were in the Chromatica era

• Like 1

ChromaticaBoy
48 minutes ago, julz said:

I definitely agree. Since sheโ€™s done this collab with Fortnite, I feel like the Chromatica era is not done yet and I think that bringing back the Chromatica theme in Fortnite opens up a perfect launch window for TCB film.
ย 

I was thinking that something like this could be a good plan for the coming weeks:

- Right now: let people play with her avatar (or should I say Gagatar lmao:bye:) on Fortnite. Sheโ€™s going to acquire momentum and visibility. Weโ€™ve already seen it.

- Around the first days of march: TCB film announcement, with a release around mid march. At this point, people might be intrigued by the concert, considering that the vibes of her character in Fortnite are very Chromatica-centered and the Chromatica Ball benefits from this spike of visibility.

- Last week of march: LG7 single announcement, with a release around the first days of april.

- Maybe second LG7 single around mid april even tho that puts her very close to TSโ€™s new album release. Eventually, album release in may/june.

But, considering she might go back to Las Vegas to do J&P in june/july, at this point I start doubting LG7 is coming this year.

For TLATL documentary, I think that it could come anytime without interfering too much with the rest of the plan. The audience is pretty different in this case.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

franminervini
33 minutes ago, River said:

Because Ariana's team handled this single:yennefer:

You don't have to be specific about anything, but do you have any info? Like can we expect something at some point "soon"...? Just to be realistic and don't get hyped if we still have a bit to go.

Edited by franminervini
Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

NarlesLM
8 hours ago, NarlesLM said:

I have a theory.

The lead single is coming 03.08 since the first teaser studio pictures were posted 02.08 alongside the caption "tik tok tik tok" as time related we can assume each time "beat" equals to one week...

That is 4 weeks. She told us the release date already. We just have to wait two more long weeks...ย :pawsup:

Another point to this:

Fortnite new season is coming 03.08.

To those who are not familiar with it, every season change have a cinematic event where all player are forced to watch something similar to Ariana's collaboration.

I mean if I was on her management team I would take this huge audience opportunity to launch new music, maybe even debut the lead video trough an embedded YouTube link inside de game?

Nยฐ 1 debut would be securedย :firega:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Gaga2645
4 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

Another point to this:

Fortnite new season is coming 03.08.

To those who are not familiar with it, every season change have a cinematic event where all player are forced to watch something similar to Ariana's collaboration.

I mean if I was on her management team I would take this huge audience opportunity to launch new music, maybe even debut the lead video trough an embedded YouTube link inside de game?

Nยฐ 1 debut would be securedย :firega:

Didnt the weeknd do something like this?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)