๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Kind of offtopicโ€ฆ but did you knew the Shanghai la studio is in the same street as Gagaโ€™s mansion? Itโ€™s like 10 houses awayโ€ฆ

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

King Targaryen

Last friday in February...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lz2i62qgsmxe8fblvc

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

Ultimecia

Oh no... I'm being featured in the "Top posters in this topic" section...

I WANT MY LIFE BACK :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 7

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Oh no... I'm being featured in the "Top posters in this topic" section...

I WANT MY LIFE BACK :messga:

Welcome to the dark sideย :queenga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

Kind of offtopicโ€ฆ but did you knew the Shanghai la studio is in the same street as Gagaโ€™s mansion? Itโ€™s like 10 houses awayโ€ฆ

So Gaga drove 10 houses distance from her place and then hit Mark Ronsons car?

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • LMAO 14

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
11 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

I'm surprised we haven't had a snippet of a song at least. That alone makes me think we might not be as far a long as we first thought.ย 

Tbh the fact that thereโ€™s no leak could be an indication a song is a few weeks outย :messga:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Just a reminder, Blade isnโ€™t really an โ€œinsiderโ€ anymore. Heโ€™s confirmed his source hasnโ€™t talked with him since last year, and he posts frequently on ATRL joining in on the speculation. Gaga is the โ€œthemeโ€ for this season, so its definitely possible that she uses her presence on the game (until April) for promo, but his guess is as good as yours.

Ok I never got on the โ€œsh!t on blade trainโ€ but the fact that he went from โ€œyโ€™all need to give up on the fornite thingโ€ to โ€œoh itโ€™s tWo MonThs LonGโ€ like pls. Dude is in the mud. Sorry.ย 

StoryToy

So... nothing?ย 

I fear I was correct by stating that the studio pics where damage control for the Fortnite announcement. Tbh and this is no shade: she didn't look album ready at the SuperBowl also. I think Blade is full of shโ™กt and that we are in for another long, dry wait.

It's btw so on brand for Gaga's team to waste a great promo opportunity.ย :wtfga:

Bored No One GIF

Edited by StoryToy
  • Thanks 2

River

Just FYI, Gaga usually don't release on Fridays because she likes the half week counts and then wonders why she's not #1, it's her thing, silly her :flutter:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1

madmagical6

I had a dream that LG7 was called 'Absolution' and it was about her confessing her sins and that's why she said "If anyone asks in at Church", and she said that making music is like an absolution for her and a way to move forward.

ย 

Also very focused on religion like 'Born This Way'

I cant believe I've come up with an LG7 concept in my sleepย :ladyhaha:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

B2theRich33
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I had a dream that LG7 was called 'Absolution' and it was about her confessing her sins and that's why she said "If anyone asks in at Church", and she said that making music is like an absolution for her and a way to move forward.

I cant believe I've come up with an LG7 concept in my sleepย :ladyhaha:

i had a dream she released the same day as taylor, and all the music fans rallied and supported gaga to dethrone taylor and block her from being number 1.ย 

• Love 3
  • Shook 1

palma
4 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

i had a dream she released the same day as taylor, and all the music fans rallied and supported gaga to dethrone taylor and block her from being number 1.ย 

That indeed sounds like a dreamย :traumatica:

• LMAO 3

ModernEcstasy

So now that everyone is coming back to reality, what do we do until Joker drops? (Not including those people who can actually go to vegas for J&P)

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)