💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I'm surprised we haven't had a snippet of a song at least. That alone makes me think we might not be as far a long as we first thought. 

I feel the same way, however, I also feel like this time Gaga is handling the production of the new record in a much more private and personal way. Remember during the Chromatica press that she said she worked with multiple producers and she was passing things around from one to another? I think that that left room for a lot of leaks “opportunities”, so who knows:oops:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

StoryToy
17 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Gagita you need to come sooner!

What about.. tonight?:vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I feel the same way, however, I also feel like this time Gaga is handling the production of the new record in a much more private and personal way. Remember during the Chromatica press that she said she worked with multiple producers and she was passing things around from one to another? I think that that left room for a lot of leaks “opportunities”, so who knows:oops:

Yeah most likely. Leaks have become part of the experience with Gaga pre eras. I haven't even seen any fake ones that claim to be Gaga :sweat: some of them were so bad but it was part of the fun and kept things interesting and us guessing. Seems a bit flat now. :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StoryToy
7 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

It's not that Chromatica is the only era with leaks.. Team Gaga has a history with leaks that go waaaay back baby

Edited by StoryToy

StoryToy
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Yeah most likely. Leaks have become part of the experience with Gaga pre eras. I haven't even seen any fake ones that claim to be Gaga :sweat: some of them were so bad but it was part of the fun and kept things interesting and us guessing. Seems a bit flat now. :huntyga:

THIS! This is what I miss this time around. The creativity of little monsters and detectives. It's flat indeed. No me gusta.

Edited by StoryToy
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
4 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

It's not that Chromatica the only era is with leaks.. Team Gaga has a history with leaks that go waaaay back baby

girl be POSITIVE omg :(

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
5 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

THIS! This is what I miss this time around. The creativity of little monsters and detectives. It's flat indeed. No me gusta.

We're literally begging for fake leaks we are so thirsty it's untrue :huntyga: but yeah I always found it funny, even before Chromatica was out I was living for the fake rain on me snippets:laughga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

We're literally begging for fake leaks we are so thirsty it's untrue :huntyga: but yeah I always found it funny, even before Chromatica was out I was living for the fake rain on me snippets:laughga:

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2

madmagical6
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Omg I remember this :sharon:

This is what we're missing out on!

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
25 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

It's not that Chromatica is the only era with leaks.. Team Gaga has a history with leaks that go waaaay back baby

Yeah I know, but I think that with Chromatica things went way out of hand, starting with SL leaking entirely in HQ weeks before the actual release. The whole Chromatica era deflated pretty quickly compared to what it was probably supposed to be as an era, too messy because of everything, endogenous and exogenous, so I feel like this time around they want to be extra cautious.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

Ultimecia
6 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Omg I remember this :sharon:

This is what we're missing out on!

Some people in the comments are genuinely confused and are asking if it's Gaga singing, I can't. :sharon:

Chase Icon is a legend! :stupidoreo:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

StoryToy

It is 00:00 in like 8 hours, right? I mean, she will surprise drop at midnight afterall. :laughga:

Edited by StoryToy

madmagical6
Just now, StoryToy said:

Huh? Will 00:00 not be in like 8 hours? I mean, she will surprise drop at midnight afterall. :laughga:

I mean if she was indeed going to announce it for midnight it would be around 9pm UK time, so I'm 5 mins. But she could surprise drop but I can't see her doing that but I'm happy for her to prove me wrong :bear:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)