LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

LAST FEBRUARY FRIDAY STOP :traumatica:

Lets take a look at our past stops

2/2: First Friday of February, hyped by Blade’s February post

2/9: Studio pics hours before

2/16: Twitter “insider” teasing a release, Gaga wearing 16 jersey at the Super Bowl, more Instagram posts during the week

2/23: Fortnite Festival hours before

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Ultimecia

"Juvenile untamed United States resident, searching to be something."

"Quitted education, pole-dancing to obtain one hundred or twice that amount"

Charcoal Heart is coming! :kiss:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 3

Robo Ga

She’s genuinely trending on Twitter right now for the first time in a while (not just Stan twitter trending) because of this + JFAD stuff…

it would be a helluva time to announce something 👀 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

EvilBunny
9 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Gaga likes doing proper good old fashioned album cycles, though. 

Gaga brought the traditional promotional rollout back from the dead with The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Joanne. The interviews, the music videos, the tour, the overall aesthetic. 

She’s doing the same thing with film promotion- the old fashioned golden age approach, as a traditional leading lady. 

The only era that didn’t get a proper rollout was Chromatica- and that was pandemic driven. We still had interviews, three singles, three videos, a tour, and The VMAs. 

There’s a current dip in music for the multimedia approach to an album rollout, and I am sure Gaga knows this. 

Miley expressed her distain for performing and the extensive travel and lack of connection that comes with it. Taylor released Midnights for The Eras Tour. Beyonce has done unconventional album rollouts for the past 11 years, These are outlier examples.

Believe in what makes u feel better henny :huntyga:

palma

Yesterday I said nothing was coming so that she'd actually give us some crumbs :trollga:

Now let me manifest: LG7 LEAD ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT COMING TODAY OR UNTIL THE Q2 OF 2026!

yelling-louder.gif

Heard that? Bowbie? We're clueless and completely oblivious to any incoming surprise announcement! :stupidoreo: 

• LMAO 3

madmagical6
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

She’s genuinely trending on Twitter right now for the first time in a while (not just Stan twitter trending) because of this + JFAD stuff…

it would be a helluva time to announce something 👀 

It would be but are we realistically getting an announcement or new music? Probably not :messga:

palma
1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

It would be but are we realistically getting an announcement or new music? Probably not :messga:

We're obviously reviving Chromatica era with Fortnite. If LG7 happens anytime soon it'd be a complete surprise and something NO ONE would see coming!

crocodile-lady-lolagifs.gif

Spoiler

oprah-inhale.gif

• LMAO 2

buzzkill

I really like the effort gaga put on these promo pre-covid for chromatica, but we all due respect, sometimes its better to scratch something all together. This fornite thing seems just out of place 4 years latter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ultimecia
7 minutes ago, palma said:

Yesterday I said nothing was coming so that she'd actually give us some crumbs :trollga:

Now let me manifest: LG7 LEAD ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT COMING TODAY OR UNTIL THE Q2 OF 2026!

LG7 in 2025, it's obvious... All those studio pics are just her recording for Joker and mean nothing at all.

I'm not expecting something to come at all... Especially not because fake insiders with extreme luck in the past said something would come soon.

Spoiler

Is it working? :stalkga:

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Sherry
Just now, Ultimecia said:

LG7 in 2025, it's obvious... All those studio pics are just her recording for Joker and mean nothing at all.

I'm not expecting something to come at all... Especially not because fake insiders with extreme luck in the past said something would come soon.

Hide contents

Can we please stop with this? Lg7 was clearly mentioned and teased by Gaga herself. Let it digest now. It is indeed coming we just don’t know when but definitely sometime before Joker. It’s getting tiring at this point that some of you still believe nothing is coming.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia
Just now, Sherry said:

Can we please stop with this? Lg7 was clearly mentioned and teased by Gaga herself. Let it digest now. It is indeed coming we just don’t know when but definitely sometime before Joker. It’s getting tiring at this point that some of you still believe nothing is coming.

IT'S A JOKE... :alsemanche:

• LMAO 2

CyanLights
49 minutes ago, Reality said:

After River saying that Admin told the mods to get prepared because something *might* be coming and now this?? :selena: Now I cant tell if you’re joking :bradley:

would i lie? i hAve Literally not Blatantly made a joke on these forUMs 

Now, i am feeling Very hyped but Remember the truth is in her red lipstick :ally:

Togekiss
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

would i lie? i hAve Literally not Blatantly made a joke on these forUMs 

Now, I am feeling Very hyped but Remember the truth is in her red lipstick :ally:

a christmas story GIF

360 > 143
  • LMAO 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)