Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
6 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Si! Hablo poco espanol pero comprendo que problema tienes con esta pinche puta y yo te apoyo :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

I like how the first spanish words I learned on GGD that I didn't know before are cursewords :vegas:

Hablas poco español pero ya te sabes los insultos. Estudiante dedicado!:applause::ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

16 minutes ago, eunino said:

Maybe they haven’t finished recording the first single yet, hence why Gaga is silent :cheeky:

Everything is probably getting postponed to 2025 after the Joker fiasco. Watch her make a post soon talking about how she wants to take her time to perfect the tracks because she loves the project so much :rip:

Edited by EvilBunny
  • LMAO 11
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Im chooked of it not leaking 

They truly learned their lesson. Gaga really wants a great comeback and thats by surprising us. Honestly my hype right now is not so much but this is in a good way, because i trust how they will deliver LG7. With what happened with DWAS and Harlequin, i feel that the vault is truly secured by the devil :cheeky: It is reassuring, my mood is stable, and my calm body is ready for LG7. I know it wont be calm when it gets here.

I also feel that Michael is very involved in LG7, and that makes me feel very happy for Gaga. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

17 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Everything is probably getting postponed to 2025 after the Joker fiasco. Watch her make a post soon talking about how she wants to take her time to perfect the tracks because she loves the project so much :rip:

you have to stop, there is no fiasco

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Fck I luv Art
19 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

She should maybe keep the DWAS peak to drop it. She shouldn't speak now about Joker and just make cool TikTok about her music. :zilla:

Joker 2 is not that much a disaster cause the movie is hated for being a musical and having a sad end. It's not her the problem. I saw many gays, some straight dudes and girlies saying they wish that she was good but sm underused. :shrug:

It's nearly Halloween, it's the perfect timing for LG7. :trollga:

As I always says TikTok like a lot her music and can't wait to have new sounds to make new edits. :cool:

May we will have a bunch of Gagarley edits with LG7 songs. :huntyga:

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

SpanishChaosAngel
25 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

theres no flop for her, only dumb ppl who think Gaga wrote and directed the film

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773
3 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

Translated from Portuguese by Google

“Apparently, Lady Gaga spent the last week filming a music video in Los Angeles. Last month, Haus of Gaga contacted a Chinese accessories brand, asking for some pieces to compose the project's styling. We will await further information.”

Moon dust gets everywhere
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 5