Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

nath4gaga2

In fact, most people's issue with the movie is not her. It's with the direction by Todd Philips and the path the movie takes. In fact most negative reviews I've seen have said Gaga is severely underused.

rain on miki

I wonder if she will be also blonde this era 

Edited by rain on miki

Tony31511

I can tell she’s waiting to release the first single until the Joker hate train passes by and leaves. But I kinda don’t want it to be released too close to the election 😭 I want this single to shine and have its moment for a while.

• Like 1

Guys reception of Joker is not gonna influence the October release whether it’s on the 11th or the 18th or the 25th it’s gonna be out the day it is supposed to come out. They plan these releases in advance. 

Edited by RBL
I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 2

nodandsmile

it's kinda crazy that I've seen some people who want her to delay lg7

this is the thing most of her listeners care about and been waiting for it for years, why on earth would she delay it for people who do not f*ck with her anyway!?

that's not a solution and would in fact make things much worse, hopefully they stick to the plan!

• Like 3

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

it's kinda crazy that I've seen some people who want her to delay lg7

Yeah, her stanbase is wilding atm. It's obvious many only care about "numbers" as main priority.

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

that's not a solution and would in fact make things much worse, hopefully they stick to the plan!

Also remember when she did delay Chromatica album to May and fans got pissed... :poot: