Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

BloodyM
5 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

We'll see:enigma: it's about time she did something on her own:tony:

Fair.... something is it telling me that she should wait a little as the hate that's targeting her right now is insane.... i've not seen it this bad since Judas and I don't remember it being this bad back then.....

A Very Gaga Holida

🚨Off topic, but there’s nothing to discuss today

I wouldn’t say they sound similar at all, but I just listened to Gaga’s “Fever” and “Stupid Love” couldn’t stop playing in my head, but WHYYYY

zerojk
9 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Fair.... something is it telling me that she should wait a little as the hate that's targeting her right now is insane.... i've not seen it this bad since Judas and I don't remember it being this bad back then.....

No more wait please

we are in this situation because we have been waiting and being teased much more than i remember being a Gaga fan

By the time the album comes people will have forgotten about this movie

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

nodandsmile
13 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

i've not seen it this bad since Judas and I don't remember it being this bad back then.....

I'm sorry but WHAT??? this is not even close to what Judas was and all that hate was specifically directed towards her, hell even my irls in my little country were calling her an agent of Satan and what not lol 

and that only started something much bigger called ARTPOP... if Gaga wasn't half as talented as she is, she would have done for for!

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

rafaelgherardi

I think she has a clear plan for the single and album release and she'll stick to it this time! I think they've learnt from ARTPOP and Joanne messes (after Venus/DWUW and A-Yo/MR) and for Chromatica she had everything planned but then the pandemic came haha

but this time around she and her team must have taken the risk of bad reception for the movie into consideration to define the release dates and it's probably not very easy to move release dates as there's online and offline promo planned + physical sales etc.

• Like 3

BillieGOAT

So I guess October 25th is probably the release date at this point??

I can’t imagine us only getting 1 week of hype after a formal announcement 

Gagaplayer315

A true Reverse lead single expedition  :diane: I'm so ready

• LMAO 1

BloodyM
14 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

I'm sorry but WHAT??? this is not even close to what Judas was and all that hate was specifically directed towards her, hell even my irls in my little country were calling her an agent of Satan and what not lol 

and that only started something much bigger called ARTPOP... if Gaga wasn't half as talented as she is, she would have done for for!

I don't know.... maybe I am just being targeted hate posts right now on social but for my pov it's not been this bad..... maybe I simply forgot hahaha

nodandsmile
4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

maybe I simply forgot hahaha

yeah that must be it people were legit protesting her on the street and sh*t, the re-branding worked too well lol and she's mostly done gp friendly stuff in recent years (even this year with DWAS)

but with the way she's dressing again when she's been super classy during ASIB and HoG and her excitement for music again I feel like she'll be back with riskier and more edgy stuff for lg7

• YAAAS 1

Imagine tho the bridge or the chorus of the song ‘Reverse’ being the instrumental actually reversed. Has any artist ever done that? That would be epic. Never been done before. Totally unique. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Shook 1

KindnessPunk

Sorry if this isn’t the right thread, but does anyone know if we’re getting a MV for “The Joker”,she released those clips of her in the Louvre, but was wondering was that a MV? 

MDevacelli
11 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Sorry if this isn’t the right thread, but does anyone know if we’re getting a MV for “The Joker”,she released those clips of her in the Louvre, but was wondering was that a MV? 

It was just an ad.

Edited by MDevacelli
  • Thanks 1