Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
3 hours ago, Alvitr said:

YES THIS! We just have to wait:vegas:

It has already been discussed and said. But I’ll say it once more:
Her and the team would never do such a thing. To intentionally misslead or even lie in a huge magazine. If they did it we would have seen countless of rumours by now, as VOGUE would have been informed of a earlier release or surprise drop. and that word would be spread like a wildfire… 

The LG7 Album will be out in February, the single will happen soon. Just a little bit more of patience:icega:

If she were to surprise drop anything this time it would be the secret project which is another discussion. Although I will say my theory, I think it could be a double album or even a trilogy

Double Album - One more grittier, rough experimental, one more pop inclined. 

Triology - Same as first but add the original jazz and piano album

( maybe one or two jazz house influenced tracks to please us)  She will return to vegas and maybe want her own material than just covers and “versions”.

lady gaga GIF

UGH I'd love her to do a trilogy! The Weeknd and Beyoncé are both doing it it would be amazing if she did to. A triptych that follows a narrative and delves into all of Gaga's different facets. 

I'd be down for more jazz to appear but as long as it was original music this time, and was more modern and progressive like future jazz etc.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Alvitr
11 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

UGH I'd love her to do a trilogy! The Weeknd and Beyoncé are both doing it it would be amazing if she did to. A triptych that follows a narrative and delves into all of Gaga's different facets. 

I'd be down for more jazz to appear but as long as it was original music this time, and was more modern and progressive like future jazz etc.

Yeah! Would love a trilogy album. And it makes sense if she would do it now. 
Beyoncè has her family to take care of and she’s puting out alot of music. 
The weeknd does it, if I remember correctly he want to leave “The weekend” name. 
So if we look at them both, it’s almost like a “last” output before a long break or a new era for themselves as persons.

Which also could be applied to Gaga with Michael and building a family.
Taking a step back. Although she will always continue to create, even in a break. It would even make sense with a trilogy to just ground and give receipts of versatility. She has done it in performances etc…

• Like 1

buzzkill
32 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Do you mean this?..

1071589_10151799572259574_624590945_o.jp

Oh man I still remember that day :flutter: the absolute slayage I can't even express how excited I was I'd love her do to this for LG7!

the way it went viral in Brazil with liddos making a DIY version of this mask out of plastic bottles.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

SHALLOW

What happened to the pre-recorded DWAS performance?

Wasn't it supposed to be shown at the Vmas?

Gorehound

I am just absolutely busting with curiosity about this new era. I know we’ve heard a couple of snippets but they’re not enough to really gauge what this album will sound like. And what will the visuals and themes be like? What will Gaga look like? We basically know next to nothing :excited2:

I really hope she doesn’t hold on too long in October before she drops the lead.

I’m so excited for it to because of the amazing atmosphere it will be on this site. It’s what we’ve all been waiting for and we’ll all be united in this joy! Plus to see all the people on YouTube reacting to it! I really hope it shocks and slays!

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Locked in a vault, guarded by 👹 

(But in all seriousness, it’s probably been scrapped)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1

MDevacelli
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It was never announced to be shown at the VMAs, people assumed it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

NATAH
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Locked in a vault, guarded by 👹 

(But in all seriousness, it’s probably been scrapped)

it can't be scrapped if that was never the plan in the first place :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

it was just a rumour/guess

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill

tbh i don't mind they are very silent about DWAS, the song has fulfilled it's purpose and that's completely fine to just let it be.

• Like 3

LordByron28

I’m happy with the February release. There have been so many major releases this year that has kept me entertained and fed. Optimistically, if the album was mostly done by March. She could keep writing and recording additional material and have a lengthier album, stronger material on the album, or do the dual album release like some have speculated. This year had a lot of major releases and if she were to receive any inspiration or ideas from them to make an even better album. I’d be here for it. I’m also happy for lengthier eras rather than short lived ones that last a few weeks like a lot of the pop girls. Probably the best in terms of marketing and momentum DWAS will probably be on the charts until the end of the year and is looking to be a Shallow level smash. If LG7 lead is able to be another Bad Romance type hit in conjunction with Joker OST and Joker 2 release. She should have enough momentum leading right into LG7 release with a 2nd single. It could be another career peak. There’s also Grammy’s and Super Bowl commercial promo spots she could use for the album and presumably second single. 

1 hour ago, Alvitr said:

Yeah! Would love a trilogy album. And it makes sense if she would do it now. 
Beyoncè has her family to take care of and she’s puting out alot of music. 
The weeknd does it, if I remember correctly he want to leave “The weekend” name. 
So if we look at them both, it’s almost like a “last” output before a long break or a new era for themselves as persons.

Which also could be applied to Gaga with Michael and building a family.
Taking a step back. Although she will always continue to create, even in a break. It would even make sense with a trilogy to just ground and give receipts of versatility. She has done it in performances etc…

I’m not sure about the prolonged length in between the album projects like The Weeknd and Beyoncé’s. However, I’d be happy if she were able to pull off the dual album release. Pt. 1 release in February. Tour announced for the summer (May-September). Pt. 2 of the album releases in May with a new single dropped as well. August, she releases a remix album similar to Dawn of Chromatica alongside a new single. Album features high profile collaborations that remix material off the previous two parts and some new songs included in the mix going for more of an ARTPOP feel with global influences and collaborations. In November, she releases a Jazz & Piano version of material from the previous three parts including a few new tracks. One of which is used as the final single from the era. Then she has a limited theatrical release of her Tour around Thanksgiving. 

• Love 1

Darcklighter22

It might be released for something on Bruno's end down the line.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

it was just a rumour/guess

Yeah maybe it wasn't for the Vmas but we have pics so it must be for something else