๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

eunino

Yโ€™all saying it might not even come in October anymore need to relax.

It is 100% coming this month. There is no reason why she would postpone it (after announcing the month release) just because of how the film was received. When a postponement would damage more the situation itself than fixing it.

Knowing Gaga (and betting on the proximity to Halloween), we were already expecting it being released on the later dates of the month.

She has released DWAS and the whole Harlequin album within the week of the announcement. While I hope she wonโ€™t be doing the same with LG7 single (because I would rather have a few extra days for more pre saves), the chances of going for the same surprise strategy are there.

Also, I really donโ€™t believe Notorious will be the lead. It does sound a lot experimental from Paris snippets and I am sure Interscope will fear the flop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Reality

Idk why some of y'all are acting like Joker 2's going to change anything. Like, if the movieย smashedย then y'all would be saying "She's not going to release in October because Joker's still dominating, she can't have both things happening at once!". Gaga's hinted at, and expressly said, multiple times that she can have multiple projects happening at once.

It's still coming this month and Joker's reception isn't changing that. I think her radio silence is telling tbh. Her next post will probably be LG7-related; we should be excited about that! We're getting the lead in less than 2 weeks, let's not be pessimistic now!ย ย 

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

JFADโ€™s performance has nothing to do with the LG7 lead, yโ€™all need to relax. If anything, going by yโ€™allโ€™s logic, it would be better to rush-release the lead in order to overshadow the bad press that JFAD got.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

AntonTurnItUp

It's funny because you guys think Interscope and her team didnโ€™t think about the possibility of Joker failing and the general public hate that already existed towards Gaga even before the movie came out, I think contrary to what many think Gaga decided to schedule the LG7 single for this month because she knew that the "flop" of the movie and even Harlequin was more likely (most of her fans hate Jazz and covers) so a quick way to leave Joker behind is to start full-on with the LG7 era and promotion immediately, so I think the LG7 plans are still on and weโ€™ll still have the single this month, it could be on the 18th, 25th or even 31st, we need to calm down a bit.

Let's see on the next hours if a reliable insider comes with new info or a confirmation if it's coming this friday and to me this is very exciting, some of you need to relax, sit and wait

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

rain on miki

But remember , its only for the weekend ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ‡โ€โฌ›๐Ÿ‘นย 

Edited by rain on miki

Levine

I don't know how to say this and not get dragged for it lol but people who are afraid the single might be delayed are not delusional. I PERSONALLY don't think they're going to do that, but I get why some people think that.

And no, no one could expect this level of hatred around Joker. I was convinced about its flop (as I wrote it here several times), but in no way I expected people to blame her and drag her in every post about the movie.ย 

Her next IG post will still be assaulted by people dragging her and blaming her for the joker fiasco (and by the way, y'all better leave 500 posts per person on her next post) and no one could expect that.

Is it a possibility that after 4 years of waiting they don't want to waste a whole ass era by releasing a new - very important - single amid this chaotic time for her? Maybe, yes. It's gonna happen? No, I don't think so but who knows :shrug:

Thank god there are few days left for the truth, so we don't have to think much into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

darkgaga
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't know how to say this and not get dragged for it lol but people who are afraid the single might be delayed are not delusional. I PERSONALLY don't think they're going to do that, but I get why some people think that.

And no, no one could expect this level of hatred around Joker. I was convinced about its flop (as I wrote it here several times), but in no way I expected people to blame her and drag her in every post about the movie.ย 

Her next IG post will still be assaulted by people dragging her and blaming her for the joker fiasco (and by the way, y'all better leave 500 posts per person on her next post) and no one could expect that.

Is it a possibility that after 4 years of waiting they don't want to waste a whole ass era by releasing a new - very important - single amid this chaotic time for her? Maybe, yes. It's gonna happen? No, I don't think so but who knows :shrug:

Thank god there are few days left for the truth, so we don't have to think much into it.

Not everyone is dragging her. They are dragging the ending and Todd. The overall consensus is that she was good but underused. And yes, the โ€œI dont wanna sing anymoreโ€ memes are targeted at Gaga, but not in a hatefull way

• Like 2

Hyperobject
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

I see where youโ€™re coming from, but pissing off your core fanbase would be even worse, than dealing with a bunch of incels and hatersโ€ฆ because the latter donโ€™t stream or buy your music. ://ย 

• Like 3

rvfzme
1 minute ago, Cpeer said:

So what do you think, wasย Gesaffelstein a part of LG7?ย 
ย 

Let's think that second snippet from Paris sounds like a Gesaffelstein vibe

• Like 1

ChromaticaBoy
11 minutes ago, River said:

today :gayhat:

Happy birthday henny

candice stewart ginamarie zimmerman GIF