Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

southpaw773

Run it back with original flavor

Get the breakdown first

Up until the chorus to the verse, re-ke-re-ke reverse

🤩

Edited by southpaw773
Moon dust gets everywhere
  • Shook 1

scheisseJK

Nothing is happening this week, stop hyped yourself

its either 18 or 25.10

Also if it would be this week we ve been knew already with official anouncment and  "insiders" will start to tease it (like it was the same with DWAS)

Edited by scheisseJK
  • Like 1

gagzus

I really think it’s gonna be a song we’ve not heard yet, not even a snippet  and it’s gonna come out for Halloween so I expect 25th.

Probably start teasing it next week?

Edited by gagzus

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Nothing is happening this week, stop hyped yourself

its either 18 or 25.10

Also if it would be this week we ve been knew already with official anouncment and  "insiders" will start to teas it (like it was the same with DWAS)

Please, don't tell people to not be hyped, this site is already dead :giveup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

scheisseJK
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

I really think it’s gonna be a song we’ve not heard yet, not even a snippet  and it’s gonna come out for Halloween so I expect 25th.

Probably start teasing it next week?

As much everyone wants Abracadabra for hallowen Its for sure song which we didnt hear 

gagzus
8 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

As much everyone wants Abracadabra for hallowen Its for sure song which we didnt hear 

I feel like it would be a good choice but Abracadabra is definitely probably just the post chorus thing like the “Rah Rah Ah Ah” part in Bad Romance. Plus I’m sure the song with the “ominous chorus” she played Vogue is the single

ModernEcstasy

After the “backlash” from joker Im okay with the single being released at the end of the month. 
I get the feeling it might be delayed though. 
If I recall, she said “February” for the album during a recent interview and avoided saying October for the lead 🧐 

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

After the “backlash” from joker Im okay with the single being released at the end of the month. 
I get the feeling it might be delayed though. 
If I recall, she said “February” for the album during a recent interview and avoided saying October for the lead 🧐 

would the stupidest thing they could do, imagine pissing off your entire fanbase right after recovering from the Joker II backlash lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

would the stupidest thing they could do, imagine pissing off your entire fanbase right after recovering from the Joker II backlash lol. 

I mean she did tease the album/ single over 5 months ago. Another couple months won’t hurt

• Like 1

scheisseJK
30 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Please, don't tell people to not be hyped, this site is already dead :giveup: 

All should get a life, everyone forgot she got no 1 song in the world for almost last 2 months, and people who hated her in joker  wouldnt be listening to lg7 anyway , most if the people who watch DC movie are not listening to her dance music:laughga: 

some people here makes bigger drama than it is, compering it even to ARTPOP situation, its so annoying 

Edited by scheisseJK

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I mean she did tease the album/ single over 5 months ago. Another couple months won’t hurt

she literally officially announced the single release this month lol 

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Hyperobject said:

she literally officially announced the single release this month lol 

Oh I know.

My worry here is that if she’s taking all the hate personally, she might go into the era feeling disheartened. 
Especially if LG7 doesn’t perform as they expect it to (which is something we may have to accept)

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Even if tease with no date was annoying 'cause it felt like something was coming back then we cant blame her/her team 'cause they never said a date, the thing is now they have, so they need to stick to it or it would only get her fanbase mad. The incels that are mad about Joker werent gonna listen to LG7 anyways.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Oh I know.

My worry here is that if she’s taking all the hate personally, she might go into the era feeling disheartened. 
Especially if LG7 doesn’t perform as they expect it to (which is something we may have to accept)

this hate (towards her) is initiated by the same people who trash talk her on a daily basis, most of them weren’t going to stream the song anyway

the GP will move on eventually and if they like the song - they will give it a stream, it’s not that deep 

the kinda hate you’re talking about is what MANY women have to deal with in the industry every other week,

but the thing is that Gaga, herself, hasn’t angered anyone (well, besides some incels who hate for simply being a woman lol), she was a part of a hated movie, but most don’t HATE her specifically lol, so the song will be fine as long as it resonates with people. 

• Like 1