achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

getbehindmybarrier
5 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Bling is totally Cersei Lannister except his walk of atonement will never end :brat:

I'd be careful with this comparison as we know what happened to her enemies in that church that day.

Mothers Day Drinking GIF by Game of Thrones

Edited by getbehindmybarrier
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hyperobject
Just now, getbehindmybarrier said:

I'd be careful with this comparison as we know what happened to her enemies in the that church that day.

screaming :air:

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

I'd be careful with this comparison as we know what happened to her enemies in that church that day.

Let me report this comment to the mods for threats :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

Roronoa

Omg, I just got home and saw the news.

February will be here in no time. 

Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

Finally no more guessing. :giveup: The uncertainty really was the worst thing. She should not have teased in May. 

@BlingNotTheMusic I really enjoyed the delulu tea and I would do it again. It made the wait fun and bearable. :fan:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SpiritBunny
2 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

It’s ok sis! We won’t let the atonement walk end 🤣

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

:holdmyhand:

I hope you're doing well! :heart:

You deserve nothing but love!

All good bb, pretty numb to the news actually, but also very confused. I wonder if some of the info was for the surprise project and thats whats coming sooner? Idk. 

I also can't @ this lady for teasing LG7 and new music in MAY only for it not to be released in Feb, like Girl What Do You Think You're Doin :brat:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

LateToCult

February! I remember months ago i said that when she starts to tease it’s because we’re about a year away! Didn’t think I’d be that accurate. :kry:

• LMAO 1

getbehindmybarrier

Gaga is going to drop the album all at once like she teased.

She just had Vogue throw in a red herring to throw us off.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Jono said:

Love that journey for you, stay strong. :holdmyhand:

Thanks for your support bb :heart:

StarstruckIllusion

We are getting sooo much content today it’s insane. I love it 

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LastNight said:

Bling it’s a discussion board, people are allowed to point out the flaws or contradictions in information that’s released and it’s not unkind or negative of them to do so.

In my opinion, the information your source gave was either vague, contradictory, wrong or guessable (truly anyone could guess that she’d be on magazine covers to promote her high profile projects and that it would be a busy 2 weeks when she’s premiering a massive movie). There’s no evidence whatsoever that those posts from YT or Vogue were paid and it’s a stretch to suggest that. They have their own engagement targets - tweeting about LG is guaranteed interaction.

I completely respect that you’ve put yourself out there and aren’t hiding, but based on the official information we have at this particular moment, it just seems like your source was dodgy and you’re retroactively trying to make the events of the last few weeks fit.

I appreciate the sentiment behind “it’s just pop music” but it does feel somewhat patronising. It’s a bit annoying to hype people up with information, tease the reveal of it for days, and then brush it off with this response when you get comments questioning your source. 

Poking holes in “insider” information isn’t dragging you, and it doesn’t mean people are chasing empty validation. The same way teasing that you have access to an inside source and asking people to tune in to a podcast to hear it doesn’t mean that you’re chasing validation either 😉

In all seriousness, it’s hard to get tone of voice across in a written message and I’m genuinely not coming for you, but I do think some of your points needed a response.

Again, respect for putting yourself out there and being willing to be wrong.

Some of us have lived through so many “insiders” at this point that we just have a really high threshold for believability, it’s not necessarily an issue with you personally. Anyone who survived the trauma of ‘aftentis’ is scarred for life I think :laughga:

Thank you for your support <3

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, Jono said:

@BlingNotTheMusicWill just stay in their echo chamber god complex discord server that bans anyone who disagrees with them. 

At least they will go down in history as a failed insider this era. 

I'm right here bb :heart:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Hydrangea said:

Lg7 title - it’s just pop music it’s not that serious :icant:

Sounds like a BOP to me omg

The Simpsons Dancing GIF

NATAH
8 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

All good bb, pretty numb to the news actually, but also very confused. I wonder if some of the info was for the surprise project and thats whats coming sooner? Idk. 

I also can't @ this lady for teasing LG7 and new music in MAY only for it not to be released in Feb, like Girl What Do You Think You're Doin :brat:

baby you and the other insiders you spoke to were lied to by the same chronic basement dweller, plain and simple :messga: that's why it's best to stay away from all this "insider" mess and just wait for actual news

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1