💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL
7 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

The lead leaked! Run! :messga:

We don't want leaks, we won't listen to leaks. 

• Thanks 1

buzzkill
20 minutes ago, plane jane said:

guys, do you remember the info HasItLeaked shared earlier this year and then had to delete it, because "allegedly" they were asked not to share it? I'm bringing this up again, because it seems like what they said kinda matches the schedule as for now imo. 

want what did they said?

Hydrangea

chaotic regina george GIF

Watching all the meltdowns is the most fun I’ve had as a Gaga fan in a while 

bring on 2025 :legend:

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah

I think the February 2025 Release is brilliant.

I mean, since August we had Die With a Smile, a huge worldwide smash hit. We're currently getting a bunch of Interviews, Covers, Appearances thanks to Joker FAD and once that is "over", we will get the LG7 Lead. The February Album release makes sure the Album will have legs. If she released the Album in November, it would have 5 hard weeks on the Charts due to all Christmas Songs + Albums dominating the Charts and Radio barely adding new Songs. 

There was an article that Billboard (?) or some News Outlet did, that talked about how Q1 releases often do very well, cause the way music is being consumed changed a lot. Streaming made it so hard to release anything post early November and have it really be able to stick in the Charts for the 5-6 Weeks that Christmas happens... buut even if the LG7 Lead leaves the Charts after 3-5 Weeks or gets overshadowed by DWAS massive success, she can still re-start the Era in January with the second Single and have even more attention on her. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the continuation of the LG7 Era in 2025 meant the Album Cover reveal, the Tracklist, the Tour announcement etc. The way she talks about creating, her passion and how life has been like with Michael so far and what a positive experience the Chromatica Ball has been, makes me wonder if maybe the LG7 Tour will be even bigger. Then, at the end of the Summer, she'll probably get married, release the secret Project and go into hiding for quite a bit (as she should). This will be probably a very stressful, planned-out year for Gaga (and Michael), but I'm sure she is just as excited for everything as we are.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality

Knowing that we have to wait until 2025 for LG7 is a little annoying, but at least it’s confirmed now. No more speculation. Also, I’m sure we’ll get more than one single before the album, so that + Joker should keep us busy until then.

I’m so interested to see what this special project is though. To be honest, I thought it was scrapped or something because we’ve heard nothing about it since she teased it last year, but the fact that the Vogue interview brings it up again means that it’s alive and well. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 2

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Knowing that we have to wait until 2025 for LG7 is a little annoying, but at least it’s confirmed now. No more speculation. Also, I’m sure we’ll get more than one single before the album, so that + Joker should keep us busy until then.

yep and let's not forget that awards season coming late 2024 / early 2025, it's always entertaining to follow

• Like 1

Idaius

Honestly, the wait won’t be so bad now that we have a timeline 🤭 Just hope we get a second single before February! 🤞🏼

rafaelgherardi
5 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Honestly, the wait won’t be so bad now that we have a timeline 🤭 Just hope we get a second single before February! 🤞🏼

Exactly, being in the dark with no timeline was terrible! I'm at peace now haha

And I guess insiders were true, after all: tey said February (but not the year) 🤣

• Like 1

GreenEyes

I want everyone to think of most of the pop girlies this year, they all released their albums 4-5 months after their first single. Sabrina and charli both did and they are doing great. Gaga is going to be everywhere the next few months. Yall doubt her every time and she always comes out on top. 

• Thanks 1

ARTPOP
Just now, GreenEyes said:

Yall doubt her every time and she always comes out on top. 

Though I loved Chromatica, but she didn’t come on Top since ASIB.

COME ON GAYS!!

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

like sorry for not blindly believing everything, i learnt my lessons from ARTPOP's pre-era :ladyhaha:

shoutout to @Juanlittlem for also being a fellow "negativity spreader" simply cus they dared question these sources

What bothers me the most was being labelled as disrespectful just because I didnt trust the info and tried to show how some things didnt sound trustworthy, but oh well. Now we finally have a date and Im looking forward to it.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4