Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, poeticprose said:
  Hide contents

it's on d.b.r.e.e.

Doesn’t load for me oh well 

theARTVampire
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

same for me :( 

poeticprose
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don't think I can type the website's link here. You can just google it.

63grekke
21 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Did you guys listened to the new HQ snippets of abracadabra and notorious?? 

My god is this album leaking that soon :max:

Can we stop this annoying “the album is leaking ughhhh” fear mongering?

Listen to the snippet again. It’s obviously not Gaga singing. Nor does the instrumental sound like what Gaga played.

Like it’s not even AI. A cheesy low effort remake with ghetto vocals..

Edited by 63grekke
  • Thanks 3

tigerteeth
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same. That site has been acting up for me since yestetday

tigerteeth
26 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Did you guys listened to the new HQ snippets of abracadabra and notorious?? The vocals are weird but the instrumental is pretty accurate :ohwell:

My god is this album leaking that soon :max:

Wait - do you mean the 0:35 ZEDD-coded snippet from a couple of days ago with more lyrics that go „Abracadabra - let the music flow - is it in your heart…“

The only thing that made me not immediately dismiss it was the last part at 0:32 where she sings „-cadaaaaabrA“ similar to the Paris snippet.

nevertheless, don’t think it’s real 

Edited by tigerteeth

poeticprose
47 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

Listen to the snippet again. It’s obviously not Gaga singing. Nor does the instrumental sound like what Gaga played.

Not fear mongering, it's just a possibility. And I was just sharing the information.

41 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

Wait - do you mean the 0:35 ZEDD-coded snippet from a couple of days ago with more lyrics that go „Abracadabra - let the music flow - is it in your heart…“

The only thing that made me not immediately dismiss it was the last part at 0:32 where she sings „-cadaaaaabrA“ similar to the Paris snippet.

nevertheless, don’t think it’s real 

Nope. It's a very short one but with clearer instrumental. 

Heygirl22
5 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't know what will be the destiny of this thread once the era officially starts, but I wanna take 2 minutes to say something.

I wanna thank each and everyone of you because even if you didn't know, you guys helped me with the most difficult time of my life. 

You helped me to cope with the loss of my person, my bestfriend of a lifetime. Coming here and reading you all helped me to feel less in pain, less alone, less angry with the world and with the life. 

I may sound pathetic and stupid, but I will be forever grateful to this thread and to all the people who partecipated in it.

I love you all :heart:

(he stanned Gaga too and this will be the first era that I won't listen to the new songs with him, but I really hope there's a place where he can listen to the new music while dancing, screaming, singing and crying like we usually did together).

We love you babe ❤️ this really touched my heart and I am sending you so much love ❤️ 

• Love 1

tigerteeth
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

Oof, just heard the snips and they’re so bad. 

• Like 1

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

Are you the smartest person on here or what:applause:

• LMAO 1

6 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't know what will be the destiny of this thread once the era officially starts, but I wanna take 2 minutes to say something.

I wanna thank each and everyone of you because even if you didn't know, you guys helped me with the most difficult time of my life. 

You helped me to cope with the loss of my person, my bestfriend of a lifetime. Coming here and reading you all helped me to feel less in pain, less alone, less angry with the world and with the life. 

I may sound pathetic and stupid, but I will be forever grateful to this thread and to all the people who partecipated in it.

I love you all :heart:

(he stanned Gaga too and this will be the first era that I won't listen to the new songs with him, but I really hope there's a place where he can listen to the new music while dancing, screaming, singing and crying like we usually did together).

We will all listen to this new record in his honor. My sincere condolences. 🖤

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

Nothing real is leaking guys, it's the same grating instrumental + muffled filtered vocals as the other fake snippets. Like they always filter the vocals so much thinking they will get away with that, but in reality Gaga doesn't use that type of filter 

• Like 6

Phoenix Rises

if anything was to leak it would be the single first IMO.:ohwell: We will get the MV with it and I wonder how many MV she has already shot, its like she wants this cycle to do well without a hitch.:cheeky:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • YAAAS 1

King of the Fall

There are no leaks, calm down

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

NATAH

me to my phone screen whenever i see that LG7 lead announcement post on my timeline

gays GIF

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1