achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

gagzus
16 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

No, you said the single would come out in October and the album wouldn’t drop until March. That’s about 5.5-6 months (and even if it were only 3 months, that’s still on the longer side for a pre-album era in today’s market) 

I still feel it makes perfect sense given Gaga’s history of working and balancing projects. But like I said before I’m more than happy to be wrong and will enjoy the music.

I’m just hoping for her most critically acclaimed album, and praying Taylor doesn’t drop Rep TV the same day (I bet she will)

• Like 3

gagzus

So what genres we thinking for the album? 
And I wonder if we’ll have a deluxe edition

• Like 1

poeticprose

Oh for ****'s sake, she's not releasing the album in february, not even december. The gap between single and album is gigantic. I know we love to drag her team but they're not that dumb to lose the chance of dropping her album as she has the most streamed song in the world. :excuseu:

Not to mention the leaks. High chance of the whole album leaking next month.

Edited by poeticprose
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I genuinely can't believe after today we still have 2025ers up in hurr. Imagine an album about Hell, magic, and spookiness in Jan/Feb :brat:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

gagzus
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I genuinely can't believe after today we still have 2025ers up in hurr. Imagine an album about Hell, magic, and spookiness in Jan/Feb :brat:

I mean we don’t know if that’s the actual vibe of the album yet though

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, gagzus said:

I mean we don’t know if that’s the actual vibe of the album yet though

Abracadabra and Dance in the Shadow of the Night/Moon? :traumatica:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Idaius
5 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Oh for ****'s sake, she's not releasing the album in february, not even december. The gap between single and album is gigantic. I know we love to drag her team but they're not that dumb to lose the chance of dropping her album as she has the most streamed song in the world. :excuseu:

Not to mention the leaks. High chance of the whole album leaking next month.

DING DING DING. This! 

gagzus
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Abracadabra and Dance in the Shadow of the Night/Moon? :traumatica:

I’m sure abracadabra isnt the actual song title but we’ve not heard enough about or of it to know what the craic is yet. 

im hoping it’s TFM meets AP like it seems though

• Like 3

buzzkill

I just hope they focus on doing a fine album sales and not expecting commercial success, i want Gaga to shine thru quality and good ****ing music. Also, hype is something not much further than our bubble, never forget that only us live on this train. 

Edited by buzzkill
  • Thanks 1

gerrygaga

they way that Gaga just acknowledged the "no sleep, bus, nother club, nother club" comment on her LG7 ig post.

She replied "🤣"

I guess she's really dropping it all at once then?

Joker 2 soundtrack

then LG7 lead

then album me thinks.

Edited by gerrygaga
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

GreenEyes

Can I just say how I think she is so smart how she went about this? I’m sure the original release of the single was summer, but Bruno came along with DWAS and she’s like you know what? Everyone is going to love the f*ck out of this song and it will slowly get my name back out there before my huge movie promo starts. To then releasing her next single of her 7th album that is apparently darker spooky vibes for October that goes back to my roots. Number one song, movie and album to end the year. Riding off all of this success all up to the Oscar’s where she is a big contender for best actress. 

I know she had big plans for Chromatica that got cancelled but I think she’s really about to go all out and surprise everybody that she is here to stay. :nooo:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

Plastic Flower
26 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m sure abracadabra isnt the actual song title but we’ve not heard enough about or of it to know what the craic is yet. 

im hoping it’s TFM meets AP like it seems though

Gaga's been teasing with bats, demons, potions, hell... Are you for real? :koons: 

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2