💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

https://x.com/lg7secrets/status/1831074895717126252?s=61

Worst thing ive read all day :toofunny: tacky ass concept they’re not even trying,,.

As a big techno fan, I’m kinda offended. Cuz literally the techno scene is one of the most creative and artistic scene I’ve witnessed. That’s not tacky, hell, Europe has a whole town with this vibe - aka Berlin( and trust me nothing’s tacky) 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

madmagical6
4 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

LOVE THIS, would be an awesome album title, also cool to throw around the wording:fan:

Although sounds very similar to Auroras “What Happened To Heart” album concept, except this being a story of Lilith.

I think it could be a great idea, the black hair and the aesthetic she's been going for. I imagine her starting the era as a pagan witch, a music video of her blissfully singing 'Shadow Of The Night' living in solitude then, something goes awry and her the sound of the album and her fashion gets much more darker and "weird" as the album goes on. 

Yeah I think deep :huntyga: just going by her aesthetic and emoji's she's been using. I'm probably wayyyy off the mark haha 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And as a bonus, you learned that next time you get info it's best to keep it to yourself :emma:

At best you get attacked by the fans :brat:

Yes absolutely! I'll only share within the discord or I'll make a newsletter for positives to sign up and receive tea :ladyhaha:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

63grekke
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

As a big techno fan, I’m kinda offended. Cuz literally the techno scene is one of the most creative and artistic scene I’ve witnessed. That’s not tacky, hell, Europe has a whole town with this vibe - aka Berlin( and trust me nothing’s tacky) 

I mean the account is tacky lol. They’re not even consistent with the concept they’ve been posting these last few months.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

https://x.com/lg7secrets/status/1831074895717126252?s=61

Worst thing ive read all day :toofunny: tacky ass concept they’re not even trying,,.

Ignore these people lmao

I doubt any of the usual "insiders" have knowledge about the creative direction of the album. They may know general time frames, but those are subject to constant change so they risk their fake clout by hyping them up

DitaDolla
On 8/31/2024 at 9:49 AM, DitaDolla said:

LG7 era WILL start in September. 

welcome to LG7

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

welcome to LG7

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ngl I was super pumped about going to Zandvoort for the dutch grand prix because its literal vibes and raving 

I mean this stuff gives me goosebumps

• YAAAS 1

Reality

Can we change the name of this thread to "OCTOBERRRRRRRR!!!!!"? :huntyga:

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Heygirl22

@BlingNotTheMusic

please continue what you do 🥺

I am sorry you had to deal with negativity but I and others really enjoy your podcast 

I don’t want to loose you my love 🖤

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yes absolutely! I'll only share within the discord or I'll make a newsletter for positives to sign up and receive tea :ladyhaha:

Oh girl :bradley:

Are eye pee :bradley:

I am curious about who you know though but we've been having more fun piecing that together so don't tell me (unless you've already said it in your podcast or something :icant:)

But if not, the exposé is coming :ally:

• LMAO 1

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Ngl I was super pumped about going to Zandvoort for the dutch grand prix because its literal vibes and raving 

I mean this stuff gives me goosebumps

Oh this looks really good. It might sound ironic, but techno and raves are making me feel less anxious. 

• YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh this looks really good. It might sound ironic, but techno and raves are making me feel less anxious. 

The dutch know how to party for sure

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic