💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blade: "No More Gaga Info"

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Levine

So in 2024 you DON'T KNOW that if you give some info about an upcoming Gaga's era, little monsters will flood in your dms to ask for more? I have to laugh.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Ophelia

Anywho.....

1dee8414247481de46347dad9fea9ecf.gif

and what if LG7 being scrapped is the reason Blade decided to unsubscribe from this mess?

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 2

Fck I luv Art

Some LM didn't get for what Gaga stands for... She praise the peace and the kindness but they don't care and prefer insult a poor insider who just wanted to help us. :excuseu:

They grumbles when she promotes her brand (otherwise let's talk about Gaga's sudden silence on her brand... LG7 is defo comming) they call her lazy, they complained for a nurtec ad... :motherofpuppies:

She's not a machine, she's a human being and an artist. :fthis:

They hate other fandoms especially TS bc she's the current biggest popstar, I mean we love Gaga for the artist she is, not for her success although it's good that her efforts are rewarded. But cmon let the other like their fav artist. :iamfair:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dayman
14 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Some LM didn't get for what Gaga stands for... She praise the peace and the kindness but they don't care and prefer insult a poor insider who just wanted to help us. :excuseu:

Given the Richy saga I feel like the fans are matching the energy of her team at least :flop:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Sooo, Blade decides to dish out exciting info on new Gaga music to a bunch of Gaga-obsessed fanatics who have been starved of new Gaga content, and then gets all upset when they obviously are gonna bombard him with questions and suspicions of legitimacy.

I mean what did he expect? It’s the internet. It's full of horrible people. You can't be an insider if you're sensitive.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 2

peto flex

Annoying and inpatient kids... get a job or go out get a sunlight....

💎💎
  • Like 3

alsemanche

He's known for getting pissed off by stans who spam him for info why would they still do that :ladyhaha: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver

What if he’s telling the truth and now we have ruined our only reliable source :huntyga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

littlepotter

ATRL monsters really make me understand why other fanbases hate us

chaeri pls
  • Like 2

madmagical6

Guys it's really not that bad we have Darla. Proven track record and reliability.

• LMAO 1

madmagical6
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if he’s telling the truth and now we have ruined our only reliable source :huntyga:

What if he contacts Gaga and tells her to scrap LG7 :littlepotter:

• LMAO 1

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Sooo, Blade decides to dish out exciting info on new Gaga music to a bunch of Gaga-obsessed fanatics who have been starved of new Gaga content, and then gets all upset when they obviously are gonna bombard him with questions and suspicions of legitimacy.

I mean what did he expect? It’s the internet. It's full of horrible people. You can't be an insider if you're sensitive.

And then that's make people who believed in him gets upset with him as well :messga: 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1