💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Zachary Campbell caught in Nicki/Megan mess

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Apparently he had just said that Nicki ate up Meg with the big foot good foot lyrics she shared on live then went on to party with Meg. :ladyhaha:
The way this beef has spilled over to every corner of pop culture is so refreshing. I’m not even mad at Zach. He’s messy just like me. :icant:

• LMAO 2

faysalaaa1

Hes a youtuber, why expect him to have full loyalty to Nicki because he liked her diss track? accepting to party with Megan doesnt mean anything.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 2

spookytanooki

What? Who?

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*
  • Like 1

Argentum

lord im so tired going on twitter and this being the only thing i see

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Hes a youtuber, why expect him to have full loyalty to Nicki because he liked her diss track? accepting to party with Megan doesnt mean anything.

I think it’s less about him being loyal to Nicki and more about his frequent side switching. He said he thought Meg was lying about getting shot, then took it back when he caught heat for it. He went on to praise Nicki’s bars about Meg, then deleted them and went to dance behind Victoria and Meg in the same week. It’s genuinely funny how he’s always caught up in some mess because he can’t seem to balance out his YouTube persona with his music career.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SOON

Didn't we leave him like in 2016 or smthng? :ororomunroe:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Thanks 1

Karl
21 minutes ago, spookytanooki said:

What? Who?

He's a reaction YouTuber, used to do a lot of gaga reactions and even got a live stream on Graham Norton with gaga when she was on. I think he's also been on Beyonce's tour interludes.

spookytanooki
12 minutes ago, Karl said:

He's a reaction YouTuber, used to do a lot of gaga reactions and even got a live stream on Graham Norton with gaga when she was on. I think he's also been on Beyonce's tour interludes.

I'm so out of the loop 🙃

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Debithius
15 minutes ago, Karl said:

How the heck did he get on her tour interludes???

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

For being a huge fan. Beyoncé has done stuff like that a few times for her biggest hive people with followings like Zachary. Her team has incredible social listening

Edited by Ziggy
  • Love 1

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Apparently he had just said that Nicki ate up Meg with the big foot good foot lyrics

When/where did he actually say this though? I follow him on Twitter and all he did was react to the drama in general and never openly picked a side...? 

🤖⚡️

SOON
6 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

When/where did he actually say this though? I follow him on Twitter and all he did was react to the drama in general and never openly picked a side...? 

he actually defended nicki all the way through the video but after he saw nicki's tweets about dababy or smthng he suddenly changed.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

blackpink

sorry but ever since he blew up he became a typical LA clout chaser that flips sides to whoever’s winning atm and i can’t stand him 

• Like 1

Illuminati

I mean Victoria's face in the video when he approaches her says it all

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

Fun fact! Zachary also got to talk over Skype with Gaga on the Graham Norton Show in 2013! He’s very relevant in stan culture

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS