Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Highest Budget MV

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

According to Wikipedia Gaga is no.65 at the most expensive music videos ever made list. Its for Applause with $963,571.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_music_videos

Will any music video from her next album cross this? Will we get a $15 million music video? Is Interscope ready to bet on her?

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Ghost Face

Next era we will get one cheap music video in a dessert, the second one will be canceld & a third one will be delayed till 'soon'. - Xoxo

Crystal Ball Hello GIF by Sam Brown Video

Edited by Ghost Face
It's an honor.
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG

Really? Not dragging it, I like that MV, I just can't see anything superexpensive on it. G.U.Y., for example, looks more expensive.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

Economy
14 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought GUY cost millions

And telephone as well i recall

Magic Mike

applause is such a ****ing elegant film. I wish gaga gives us more of this kind of art

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

LG7 time now

I don’t know how Applause was so expensive omg, not in a negative way at all because the video is great but it looks very cheap in budget

G.U.Y. looks a million times more expensive, with all the water, the drones, all the mannequins, the outfits etc. THE CREDITS

At some point Judas was heavily rumored to be the most expensive video of all time, I don’t know where it originated from but it does look much more expensive than Applause

• Like 5
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
58 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Really? Not dragging it, I like that MV, I just can't see anything superexpensive on it. G.U.Y., for example, looks more expensive.

Yeah to me Applause looks more theater/art show than expensive...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

JazmineRice

That doesn’t make sense. I can see her team having a higher bugler immediately after her fame/fame monster success, but not after the edge of glory and all the reductive/madonna discourse? Or maybe yeah? Perhaps the CGI equipment was expensive? 

Schizophonic
55 minutes ago, The Z said:

I don’t know how Applause was so expensive omg, not in a negative way at all because the video is great but it looks very cheap in budget

G.U.Y. looks a million times more expensive, with all the water, the drones, all the mannequins, the outfits etc. THE CREDITS

At some point Judas was heavily rumored to be the most expensive video of all time, I don’t know where it originated from but it does look much more expensive than Applause

When she debunked the rumor about the judas video, she said she would never spent so much money on a video… she would rather do something different with it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bradley

Rumours have it this cost Interscope everything

Edited by Bradley
  • LMAO 23

homomo

I remember the rumour before Judas came out that it was going to be the most expensive music video of all time.

• Like 1

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

When she debunked the rumor about the judas video, she said she would never spent so much money on a video… she would rather do something different with it

So she would make iconic music videos on a budget, we stan a savvy queen :huntyga:

but honestly if she would spend so much and the result is something like scream or die another day she’s right on budgeting on videos cause they weren’t even the top 10 in their videography :ladyhaha:

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Rumours have it this cost Interscope everything

I forgot this video even existed :icant:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I forgot this video even existed :icant:

I'm sorry they've reminded you about it :fatcat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2