Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande unveils fifth ‘eternal sunshine’ cover artwork

Teletubby

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Reliable insiders are saying that track 13 will be the second single. And it features Gaga. Its a house and pop type song. Gaga's haunting vocals add a feeling of nostalgia. Apparently the music video has been shot. It had a budget of $3.8 million but most of it is for promo. The announcement is expected in a week while it would debut at the Grammys night after a live performance by both the artists. The music video also features an A list actress, a Hollywood beloved. The video follows a storyline. 

Spoiler

Its me im the insider and i hallucinate often.:vegas:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 2

monstertoronto

Who would have guessed that the boring single cover of her face would end up being the best cover of all 5 options. Her Correa are usually pretty boring tbh but these are the worst. I also think her covers are pretty similar to Mariah’s. Always a simple, pretty beauty shot of herself. The cover of the close up of her face reminds me specifically of “Music Box”. 

Ronk
54 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Reliable insiders are saying that track 13 will be the second single. And it features Gaga. Its a house and pop type song. Gaga's haunting vocals add a feeling of nostalgia. Apparently the music video has been shot. It had a budget of $3.8 million but most of it is for promo. The announcement is expected in a week while it would debut at the Grammys night after a live performance by both the artists. The music video also features an A list actress, a Hollywood beloved. The video follows a storyline. 

Reveal hidden contents

Its me im the insider and i hallucinate often.:vegas:

Well, I wish it were true.  I would be so here for any of that.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Zedd said:

She's going in Taylor Swift's direction - there will be 34 more "eternal sunshine" cover artworks and 75 album versions :billie:

she posted this is 5 of 7

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

River

It has been confirmed that the woman next to her is her boyfriend's ex wife

They are so good together, bffs even :sara:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 2

Teletubby
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Reliable insiders

voices in your head are not reliable insiders:franminervini:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

elijahfan

Why not giving us ONE good one? You know, the way they used to back in the days :awkney:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

31lUynH7Z4L._SX354_SY354_BL0_QL100__UXNa

this is cover of 'yes, and?' mixes

Flippy

The only artwork that I like is the target one :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

King of the Fall

Lets not act surprised, Ariana has always had mediocre covers.

Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin to be so quiet?