I'm in Indonesia, so yeah, it's sloooooow

Indonesia???

Drag Race Icon GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Mr S
19 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

A Stupid Love stan coming for one of Gaga’s best tracks? I have to laugh-

What? Never. Delete them both. Im just too lazy to change my avi

Mr S

I don't understand how it's promo related. I'm all for new ways of promo. Gaga of all people should be trying new tactics and being ahead of the curve again. I just don't understand it.

Helxig

Guys I had to jump on here immediately to tell everyone that Perfect Illusion just guided me home! It was so strange

So I went to the Melanie Martinez concert tonight and it was absolutely amazing, had the best time, but I was sooo knackered because I'd not slept the night before (another story). I went alone and had to drive almost 2 hours to get there, waited 4 hours to see her, finished the show super late, and then had to drive almost 2 hours back home.. By the end of the drive I probably shouldn't have been behind the wheel but that last drop of adrenaline was still in my blood. I was counting down the amount of songs for the rest of the drive to keep me going.. 7 songs.. 4 songs... just 2 songs 'til I'm home... I was thinking about how most accidents happen with the last 10 minutes of the drive home.. and then completely to my surprise Perfect Illusion started playing as the last song! It felt like it was guiding me home. And even weirder, it literally finished exactly at the moment I pulled in. She sand that last "illusio-ooooooooon" note as I pulled in and it finished exactly as the car stopped. It was such a weird coincidence, like a 'meant to be' moment. I'm glad it's back!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Joshie S
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Guys I had to jump on here immediately to tell everyone that Perfect Illusion just guided me home! It was so strange

So I went to the Melanie Martinez concert tonight and it was absolutely amazing, had the best time, but I was sooo knackered because I'd not slept the night before (another story). I went alone and had to drive almost 2 hours to get there, waited 4 hours to see her, finished the show super late, and then had to drive almost 2 hours back home.. By the end of the drive I probably shouldn't have been behind the wheel but that last drop of adrenaline was still in my blood. I was counting down the amount of songs for the rest of the drive to keep me going.. 7 songs.. 4 songs... just 2 songs 'til I'm home... I was thinking about how most accidents happen with the last 10 minutes of the drive home.. and then completely to my surprise Perfect Illusion started playing as the last song! It felt like it was guiding me home. And even weirder, it literally finished exactly at the moment I pulled in. She sand that last "illusio-ooooooooon" note as I pulled in and it finished exactly as the car stopped. It was such a weird coincidence, like a 'meant to be' moment. I'm glad it's back!

HOW WAS MELANIE

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

Helxig
Just now, Joshie S said:

HOW WAS MELANIE

Incredible! Exceeded my expectations! It's 3:18am here though so I need to go but it was so good

• Love 1

PartySick
On 1/26/2024 at 10:20 AM, Ultimecia said:

OMFG you got me crying laughing at this :stupidoreo:

I will never be able to unhear it :messga:

On 1/27/2024 at 4:56 AM, Ophelia said:

GOOD! 

I cannot be the only one tormented by this on every. single. listen. :messga: 

can anyone actually try to explain to me tf was that supposed to be?? i always imagined Gaga doing „UNGHHHH” to the mic when recording this bit, but I don’t see the artistic vision behind it:messga:

Are y'all talking about the background vocals when she says "Earth"? :laughga:

She's literally moaning the word "Earth", listen to the multitracks :ph34r:

🖤

Helxig
On 1/27/2024 at 4:20 AM, Ultimecia said:

OMFG you got me crying laughing at this :stupidoreo:

I will never be able to unhear it :messga:

On 1/27/2024 at 2:54 AM, Ophelia said:

What about the fart in Venus????

hello?? it's been bothering me for 10 years now

3:17

You guys really don't hear her saying 'earth'??? Sometimes I just sing that part!

Edited by Helxig