• LMAO 1

Sneaky Oliver
57 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Maybe they’re testing to see if anyone even noticed it was gone :ladyhaha:

Another social experiment perhaps? :oprah:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

The fact that it’s still down after the whole day is so weird, if it was unintended, they would’ve fixed it by now :huh: 

also the fact they can casually get rid of any song and erase it from existence like it never happened without a good reason (like DWUW) feels so scary to me

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

3) They're just going to update it with a new production, there's a royalty dispute, Gaga doesn't want someone getting money from it (ex DWUW), or some other boring legal reason.

I noticed that PI is the only song that credits Kevin Parker.. but that shouldn't effect anything unless something weird is going on behind the scenes.. 

Does anybody have any other solid theories as to why it's gone (even temporarily)? Does this ever happen in the industry and streaming? And if so, what's the usual reason? I've never heard of this before so it feels so strange. It's a very bold move to make

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I noticed that PI is the only song that credits Kevin Parker.. but that shouldn't effect anything unless something weird is going on behind the scenes.. 

Does anybody have any other solid theories as to why it's gone (even temporarily)? Does this ever happen in the industry and streaming? And if so, what's the usual reason? I've never heard of this before so it feels so strange. It's a very bold move to make

It's more than likely just some glitch or something. If there are royalty disputes I imagine the larger machine would want to keep the song available and just ringfence the money it makes pending the outcome of whatever dispute has been raised. They wouldn't just remove it. 

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 2

Helxig
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

It's more than likely just some glitch or something. If there are royalty disputes I imagine the larger machine would want to keep the song available and just ringfence the money it makes pending the outcome of whatever dispute has been raised. They wouldn't just remove it. 

But see that doesn't make sense to me because Spotify doesn't just magically 'glitch' and delete one song, someone has to do it. Unless someone clicked the wrong button or removed the wrong song.. in which case they would be in a tonne of trouble. Idk it seems like something that has to be intentionally done. Spotify would be coded and safeguarded better than that

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But see that doesn't make sense to me because Spotify doesn't just magically 'glitch' and delete one song, someone has to do it. Unless someone clicked the wrong button or removed the wrong song.. in which case they would be in a tonne of trouble. Idk it seems like something that has to be intentionally done. Spotify would be coded and safeguarded better than that

I haven't been following it too closely tbh. Aren't other artists affected also though? like Ariana? that's why I don't wanna read too much into it cause if it's affecting more than one person and is kinda random with no pattern I can just see it being a mistake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

It's just creepy because the first half of the day PI was greyed out and I couldn't play it or it would skip to the next song. 

About an hour or so ago it completely disappeared from the tracklist (Spotify)

• Like 1

Reality

The disrespect for PI in this thread :triggered: Now I'm manifesting that we don't get LG7 before Joker :tony:

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Helxig
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I haven't been following it too closely tbh. Aren't other artists affected also though? like Ariana? that's why I don't wanna read too much into it cause if it's affecting more than one person and is kinda random with no pattern I can just see it being a mistake

I didn't know that! I haven't seen anyone mention it happening to other artists. I still think something weird is going on behind the scenes, like some negotiations or legal changes or something we don't understand.. but who knows :shrug: 

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Helxig said:

I didn't know that! I haven't seen anyone mention it happening to other artists. I still think something weird is going on behind the scenes, like some negotiations or legal changes or something we don't understand.. but who knows :shrug: 

LG7 coming with Troy Carter managing, Fernando Garibay, RedOne, Space Cowboy & DJWS executive producing perhaps? It's coming :enigma:

• LMAO 1

Noah X
11 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ariana’s 7 rings was removed too. Both of them are their lead singles for their 5th album hmmmmmmmm 👀👀👀👀👀

THIS is the cryptic genius mindset we hope they have...imagine the gag if AG7/LG7 lead single is Ari ft Gaga

if I was an artist, I would have crypticness as part of my brand so all the fans could have fun being detectives

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

automatic
3 minutes ago, Noah X said:

THIS is the cryptic genius mindset we hope they have...imagine the gag if AG7/LG7 lead single is Ari ft Gaga

if I was an artist, I would have crypticness as part of my brand so all the fans could have fun being detectives

7 Perfect Illusions is coming!!!