💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It shouldn’t be called Chromatica Ball Film

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

kukukoko

I could see her releasing all previous concerts as one concert film + behind the scenes footage. Curious!

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Honestly, at this point it should be incorporated into a full blown documentary style film that showcases the tour and then going into the creative process of Joker 2 and LG7 imo. I went to the Chromatica tour and it definitely wasn’t a show that would demand some huge tour film own its own. 

Hard disagree. If they want to add doc components as supplemental material, that’s fine, but I want footage of the whole show. 

Ladle Ghoulash

Damn, a lot of fans really be out here dragging one of her best tours for no reason, huh?

• Thanks 1

NATAH
3 hours ago, The Z said:

Ummm touch some grass, your comment literally describes your comment, not mine :laughga: 

i'm not the one wasting my time slandering the chromatica era on every thread, you need the grass more than me

mother, what must i do?

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i'm not the one wasting my time slandering the chromatica era on every thread, you need the grass more than me

I talked about it in one thread, and I wasn’t even complaining, get a job

Just since yesterday I wrote:

- that Enigma had an amazing setlist (no negative comment on the show along with it, unlike most users)

- that Born This Way would never not be my favorite album of the moment from any artist

- that ARTPOP was ahead of its time and that Gaga loved it

- that she was “ON FIRE” during the Chromatica Ball

- that I had a feeling her next album would be her best since Born This Way because of the passion boost she recently said she was having

- that we all loved Babylon even though people disliked the lyrics when they leaked

And there’s probably more, but I just remembered these right now

Edited by The Z

Chlorine

It would be cool if she turned it into a docu-style and included the genesis of the album > what happened to everything when COVID struck > regrouping and the concepts behind the tour.

Plus whatever b-roll they shot for Nurtec. :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Fck I luv Art

"Mother Monster's revenge" :classy:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Plastic Flower
4 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

It would be cool if she turned it into a docu-style and included the genesis of the album > what happened to everything when COVID struck > regrouping and the concepts behind the tour.

Plus whatever b-roll they shot for Nurtec. :traumatica:

I wish she did this Renaissance Film style. I don't think the interludes would be included anyway so this would be a great way to transition between acts. 

Drop it
  • YAAAS 1

rafaelgherardi

She could call it "Lady Gaga Live at Dodger Stadium", similar to The Weeknd's concert which is just called "Live at SoFi Stadium".

• YAAAS 1

Controversiaga
22 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

She could call it "Lady Gaga Live at Dodger Stadium", similar to The Weeknd's concert which is just called "Live at SoFi Stadium".

Omg you’re right !!!! Yes!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Bowman

At this point it feels sorta weird that we have no clue about TCB film even happening? Like at this point even if it was going to be announced (which I hope) that it will be released or not be released it kinda feels awkward :stupidoreo:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

HelloHangoverz
On 1/25/2024 at 9:28 AM, Juanlittlem said:

It will be called:

Get it? Its blank because its never coming out :party:

Not me waiting like 30 seconds for the image to load :enigma:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

I'm wondering if the reason for the delay is that maybe Nurtec were supposed to be sponsoring it?

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!