💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It shouldn’t be called Chromatica Ball Film

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
10 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Honestly, at this point it should be incorporated into a full blown documentary style film that showcases the tour and then going into the creative process of Joker 2 and LG7 imo. I went to the Chromatica tour and it definitely wasn’t a show that would demand some huge tour film own its own. 

I think this would be a brilliant idea.

i just don’t see chromatica having a standalone concert film 3-4 years after its album came out.  It needs something more to make it relevant again 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Why wouldn’t she call it by its name? Even if it’s years later, it would seem appropriate so to document her work. 

Madonna released the Re-Invention tour film during The Confessions Era and titled it “I’m Going To Tell You A Secret” to match Confessions. It’s been done before, and done well. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Chesescake

The Dark Aesthetics Y'all Being Bitching For Ball Film

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Tyler1992

Honestly I feel like The Chromatica Ball Film is kind of lazy anyway.

I feel we as monsters have a hard time allowing eras to coexist. I also think we’ve been in such a long wait that having a concert film from so long ago is unfathomable. When it’s released no one will think- “this came out in 2022!, how dare it be released so much later!”

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Rat Q

Docu-concert film incoming,,, and single February 14,,, and a wholeass industrial synth wave dark disco gothic techno heavy metal loving visual album 🖤 uwu? :flower:

1706163597.gif

:volantis:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • YAAAS 1

Oriane
5 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Honestly, at this point it should be incorporated into a full blown documentary style film that showcases the tour and then going into the creative process of Joker 2 and LG7 imo. I went to the Chromatica tour and it definitely wasn’t a show that would demand some huge tour film own its own. 

Have we been to the same tour? The one thing that I was impressed with was the videography work, they did more than just have basic shots on Gaga and the dancers. Everything was thought out to tell a story, from the angles to the editing. My first thought was that a tour film reusing these shots would be really special.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult

Why Lady Gaga In Concert? Chromatica is not an exceptional album in her catalog. Aside from Rain On Me (which was heavily boosted by Ariana), there are no noteworthy singles from this era. The album itself wasn’t an enormous success either. It’s not even certified platinum in the US after four years. The tour wasn’t all that great either. Not her personal best and definitely not something that stands out amongst modern tours. There is no reason to place her name on it and give it more importance than it actually has.

I promise you there will be no confusion. The attention the film would get is minimal and more than likely people would just think the film had been out for a while but the streaming platform it ends up on just recently acquired it. 

Edited by LateToCult

Juanlittlem
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s gonna be titled “Here Ya Go, Now Leave Me Alone (A Chromatica Experience)” 

It will be called:

Get it? Its blank because its never coming out :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

The tour wasn’t all that great either

How does this not qualify as "great", actually it was better than great, it was incredible. 

And why discredit Gaga like that when you mentioned ROM. It was a joint effort from both.

• Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver

Maybe it’s another documentary and the CBT is just the background of the whole thing but not the main focus, that kinda would explain why it’s taking so long to finish

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

LateToCult
55 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

How does this not qualify as "great", actually it was better than great, it was incredible. 

And why discredit Gaga like that when you mentioned ROM. It was a joint effort from both.

I was at the MetLife show. It wasn’t bad. It was good, actually. But that’s as high marks as I’d give it. Especially looking back at its poor stage design and how it skimped out on details. I’m gonna firmly stand on my statement that it wasn’t great.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Why Lady Gaga In Concert? Chromatica is not an exceptional album in her catalog. Aside from Rain On Me (which was heavily boosted by Ariana), there are no noteworthy singles from this era. The album itself wasn’t an enormous success either. It’s not even certified platinum in the US after four years. The tour wasn’t all that great either. Not her personal best and definitely not something that stands out amongst modern tours. There is no reason to place her name on it and give it more importance than it actually has.

I promise you there will be no confusion. The attention the film would get is minimal and more than likely people would just think the film had been out for a while but the streaming platform it ends up on just recently acquired it. 

Wait . “No reason to place her name on it” ??? Her name would be on it even if it was called chromatica ball tour ???   Or do you just mean she shouldn’t release the film in general ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

NATAH
11 hours ago, The Z said:

I understand what you’re saying but the GP won’t watch the film if it comes out, so there won’t too much confusion (other than the fans wondering why it is released so late :ladyhaha:)

pointless backhanded negativity and for what?

mother, what must i do?

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Wait . “No reason to place her name on it” ??? Her name would be on it even if it was called chromatica ball tour ???   Or do you just mean she shouldn’t release the film in general ?

I’m saying she shouldn’t title it something like “Lady Gaga in Concert” where it’s just her name. Sticking it next to “Chromatica Ball” is different. But tbh she shouldn’t release it at all. 

• Like 1

LG7 time now
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

pointless backhanded negativity and for what?

Ummm touch some grass, your comment literally describes your comment, not mine :laughga: