💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

UPDATE POLL: LG7 lead before my antidepressants?

LateToCult

LG7 or My Pillies   

67 members have voted

1. 1. LG7 or My Pillies

• LG7 lead announced before Feb 16
    • LG7 lead announced after Feb 16

Featured Posts

LateToCult

UPDATE:

I am officially on antidepressants before LG7 lead :icant:

Ladies, I have an appointment with my doctor to discuss the depression I’m very obviously in. There’s a very good chance I’ll be prescribed antidepressants and I’m honestly looking forward to it because it’s hard out here.

My appointment is on February 16. Do we think I’ll be on antidepressants before LG7 lead announcement? :teenidle:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

HelloHangoverz
25 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ladies, I have an appointment with my doctor to discuss the depression I’m very obviously in. There’s a very good chance I’ll be prescribed antidepressants and I’m honestly looking forward to it because it’s hard out here.

My appointment is on February 16. Do we think I’ll be on antidepressants before LG7 lead announcement? :teenidle:

if you're from the UK your appointment will likely be delayed until the release of LG10

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Reality

I voted before Feb 16 because I want it to be true but it’s probably not going to be February at all 😭

🃏🖤👹

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I voted before Feb 16 because I want it to be true but it’s probably not going to be February at all 😭

Low key hope it’s not coming for a while. I need the chemical imbalance in my brain sorted out before I can truly enjoy new Gargoyle music :anveeroy:

• LMAO 5

Magic Mike
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I need the chemical imbalance in my brain sorted out

it can also help to radically accept whatever your (im)balance is

Ultimecia

Only 25% of people are adventurous, come on! Where are the delusional monsters I know and love? :trollga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Jose Alberto

She's going to announce after the Grammys... so she doesn't perform!! :teehee:

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Only 25% of people are adventurous, come on! Where are the delusional monsters I know and love? :trollga:

Nobody wants to have FUN anymore :crossed:

• Thanks 1

Anderson123

You’ll be popping a 911 before LG7. You might even finish your treatment before we hear a 30 seconds leak of the lead single LQ demo recorded with a Sony Ericsson from 2006. 

Jokes aside, I hope your appointment goes well and if you do start a treatment, it works for the better. :heart:

Edited by Anderson123

RAMROD

Yes, gurrl! Also, don't forget to get some pepto in case of post alboom diarrhea :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• LateToCult changed the title to UPDATE POLL: LG7 lead before my antidepressants?
LateToCult

Well, I’m clinically depressed. On the meds. Pop a 911, you could say. :icant:

• Love 2
  • Shook 1

madmagical6

Announcement last week of March. I've just got that feeling! And album in early May!