Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

TCB film deal signed in mid November, possible February release

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
33 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Babylon too? I only remember the "Plastic Doll" one. 

Yeah, someone posted the chorus’ lyrics and everyone was like

No Way GIF

everyone said it sounded like it was written by a 12-year-old kid :air: and now everyone loves it

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

RAMROD

New song & alboom to coincide with this release wbk :stupidoreo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
13 hours ago, The Z said:

Even as far as 2019… I remember someone on here saying there was a song called Babylon and it was the one in the Haus Labs ad and no one moved :air: then when the Stupid Love snippet leaked everybody said it was old (literally NO ONE expected it to be the lead single) and six months later… 🤡 and then the Chromatica artwork leaked and we all thought it was fake as well lmaoooooo

At some point (around SL’s release), a random guy posted about some songs from LG6, including Acid Wonderland, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Enigma, Replay and nobody moved either

Well.. that part's not accurate because it was pretty clearly legit, but yeah everything else. I remember thinking the vast majority of the rumors during the Chromatica era turned out to be true

chaeri pls
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
7 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Really??

No, it's a guess 

LateToCult
10 hours ago, The Z said:

Yeah, someone posted the chorus’ lyrics and everyone was like

No Way GIF

everyone said it sounded like it was written by a 12-year-old kid :air: and now everyone loves it

Omg I think that was teased on one of my threads. The gag of all gags when it was actually on the album. :air:

• Love 1

Cello

Damn I love rumour threads. Let us savour this pre-era mess :firega:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2

NATAH
16 hours ago, alsemanche said:

This :billie:

413194-A9-3-A74-4126-93-D2-30-D1120-E416 

this just proves we shouldn't listen to reddit insiders cus how is PD "way better" than SL :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

this just proves we shouldn't listen to reddit insiders cus how is PD "way better" than SL :messga:

We shouldn't confuse personal taste of somebody with a legit insider teas even if from the same person. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaUnderYou
16 hours ago, danbekim said:

okay to be honest... IF this is true, releasing the film alongside with the LG7 announcement in Feb, would be quite clever

It’s like we’re forgetting The Monster Ball film was included in The Born This Way Collection. I think her team is building the momentum and the film is still coming along with an album, and a movie later this year. ASIB, HOG she was everywhere! Get ready, Gaga is booked and busy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s like we’re forgetting The Monster Ball film was included in The Born This Way Collection.

I was about to post that. There’s nothing wrong with the doc/concert film coming out along with a new single/ new album announcement. In fact, the film can build even more hype for the new era 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 4

Ziggy
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

I mean…honestly they’re of the same caliber imo so it’s just a matter of opinion at that point :laughga: