Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Spears banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests ‘uncomfortable’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Nemo said:

Remember, if you can't get in to the Four Seasons resort, there's always Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

DYING RN :deadbanana: I LOVE THAT JOKE

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'm gonna be at that place in April one sunday. I should just ask them. 

We will need exclusive interviews from you again :applause:  :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2

TMM90
On 1/24/2024 at 5:10 AM, NCgaga said:

I believe it. Britney’s behavior is quite bizarre lately. The way some Of yall defend her to the death is weird. 

Read the Book and come to understand. 

• Thanks 2

TMM90
15 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Nipples on a women are considered sexual by a vast amount of people compared to men's. Also, this is America, cultural norms on whats acceptable is different in each country. If people in France are okay with it then good for them? 

Its disgusting how Americans sexualize everything. The hypocrisy of it all.

• Like 1

gumzy3000
6 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Its not just America, many countries do as well like Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Lebanon, Ireland, etc.. It's not our place to tell other people on what should or shouldn't be acceptable, especially for such trivial things as such as this topic. Most people in these countries would agree its a non issue compared to other things going on in the world. 

trolly troll troll

TMM90
3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Its not just America, many countries do as well like Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Lebanon, Ireland, etc.. It's not our place to tell other people on what should or shouldn't be acceptable, especially for such trivial things as such as this topic. Most people in these countries would agree its a non issue compared to other things going on in the world. 

We are born naked! And the US (the land of the free) is the worst.

MACATL
On 1/23/2024 at 8:43 PM, Babel said:

Making a fuss about a pair of nipples. 

Spare me.  People can’t run around naked whenever and wherever they please.  That’s not our reality currently.  This story SO rings true - just look at her on social.  

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
13 hours ago, Didymus said:

Being uncomfortable is an invitation to look at what is going on inside and taking autonomous steps to restore yourself to safety.

Omg can you be my therapist? This is iconic 

• Love 1

Chromatography
On 1/23/2024 at 8:20 PM, HelloHangoverz said:

A bunch of old-money conservative grandmas clutching their pearls over a pair of breasts. I stayed in an upscale hotel like that once and while the room/facilities were amazing, I just felt so uncomfortable walking around the place because everybody was pulled, nipped, tucked. Felt like I couldn't relax. Even if it is true though, she's Britney Spears. These massage therapists should be going to her.

i mean rules are rules though. if they say you must be covered, and you’re not, and you keep breaking that rule, they’re within their right to ban you 

StrawberryBlond
15 hours ago, Didymus said:

As I said, if there are rules in place, sure, respect those. I was responding to the idea that we must, by default, respect people being uncomfortable with nudity. That is bullshit.

In general I find your "what if?!" rhetoric very paranoid and fragile, if I'm gonna be honest.

I'm a somatic integration coach, so I work with people who are intensely afraid of things/people and chronically enter trauma responses all the time. Lemme tell you they are not helped by their surroundings catering to their own lack of inner safety. That is individual work no one else can do for you. Being uncomfortable is an invitation to look at what is going on inside and taking autonomous steps to restore yourself to safety. That is what an adult does. Demanding everyone to act according to one's own level of comfort is the demand of a child.

But, again, I was not talking about spaces that have rules and set expectations of safety. This is more of a general subject of people demanding others to act according to their comfort level.

It's completely natural to feel uncomfortable by seeing people being naked when you didn't consent to it. The reasons for this shouldn't need to be explained and it has nothing to do with prudish pearl clutching. To say that someone is being paranoid and fragile by having those perfectly legitimate concerns is minimising their feelings, and aren't we supposed to believe that all feelings matter? Does only the feelings of the person who wants to be naked matter, even if they're outnumbered? This type of thinking has been funnelled into Western progressive society and we really need to re-examine it and what kinds of behaviour we're supporting by taking a freewheeling attitude to nudity. In today's world, we're all about safe spaces and not being privy to stuff that triggers you and while I'm usually against that kind of overly protective thinking, I'm fully supportive of it when it comes to when and where nudity is allowed. That is far too heavy a subject to take lightly and believe that reservations around it is a sign that you need to do inner work and you have issues that need to be worked on. Being clothed in public is just common decency. I'd never take my top off in public especially next to a couple. It's not being a girl's girl and suggests you're looking for the man's attention to the detriment of other women. If there's one place where comfort levels have got to be respected, it's in regard to bodies and nudity. In a world where consent is of #1 concern, I think consenting to if you see nudity or not should be understood and respected.

13 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Not just Americans believe this. I'm European but that doesn't mean we all believe that we should be allowed to be naked wherever. It's kinda a bad look for us that that's the stereotyped of us. Most of us believe in "time and place." And breasts are already sexual. We're not making them more sexual. Yes, sunbathing topless is a sexual thing. You may be trying not to get tan lines, but if you're boldly displaying your naked breasts in a public area and just lying there with them on show, that's the definition of sexual. Pretty much the only time breasts aren't sexual is when it's for breastfeeding or a medical examination. If they aren't being used for the express purpose they're for, it's sexual. 

Didymus
7 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

In today's world, we're all about safe spaces and not being privy to stuff that triggers you and while I'm usually against that kind of overly protective thinking, I'm fully supportive of it when it comes to when and where nudity is allowed.

Why though?

You would be against protecting people from trauma triggers but support protecting people from seeing a naturally naked body without consent? That is hard to understand for me.

7 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Being clothed in public is just common decency. I'd never take my top off in public especially next to a couple. It's not being a girl's girl and suggests you're looking for the man's attention to the detriment of other women. If there's one place where comfort levels have got to be respected, it's in regard to bodies and nudity. In a world where consent is of #1 concern, I think consenting to if you see nudity or not should be understood and respected.

This is 100% cultural bias. It's actually been the experience for me that, given the opportunity, nudity is surprisingly not a big deal for people and that can often surprise themselves as they are so used to seeing nudity "represented" sexually in the images of mass media.

But we clearly disagree on that and that is ok. But I definitely wouldn't want to live in your world. It reeks of oppression and body hatred.

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond
22 hours ago, Didymus said:

Why though?

You would be against protecting people from trauma triggers but support protecting people from seeing a naturally naked body without consent? That is hard to understand for me.

This is 100% cultural bias. It's actually been the experience for me that, given the opportunity, nudity is surprisingly not a big deal for people and that can often surprise themselves as they are so used to seeing nudity "represented" sexually in the images of mass media.

But we clearly disagree on that and that is ok. But I definitely wouldn't want to live in your world. It reeks of oppression and body hatred.

A lot of trauma triggers can involve behaviours that aren't illegal or frowned upon and the person engaging in the behaviour that is viewed as triggering is usually unaware of how someone in their company feels about a behaviour that no one else would bat an eyelid at. That is why I'm firmly of the belief that your triggers are your problem to deal with internally. But nudity appearing before you without warning is something that a lot of us naturally object to. We're embarrassed in case we're physically turned on by the sight in front of others, we might not like the sight of a naked body that we're unattracted to, children could be exposed to adult nudity when they are too young, abuse victims may get a trauma response from seeing the genitalia that abused them, and many more. And if the nudity is physically there in front of us, it could even be dangerous (no one wants a naked pervert around their children). 

Nudity can be non-sexual (medical reasons, sex education, etc), but sexual forms (stripping, sex scenes, etc) and casual forms (topless sunbathing, being a nudist, etc) must have laws around them that you can't just engage in these things without having a permit or having the situation being consensual and appropriate. When I think about over sexualisation in the media, I think more of how sex is used to sell everything and the sexual images can  be degrading. But I don't actually think it's wrong to present a body as the sexual form it is, it just has to be dealt with respectfully and accordingly. I can assure you, I'm not here for sexual oppression or body hatred. I don't understand why wanting people to enjoy sexual sights in consensual situations instead of being exposed to it unwillingly could be viewed as either of those things.

Didymus
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

A lot of trauma triggers can involve behaviours that aren't illegal or frowned upon and the person engaging in the behaviour that is viewed as triggering is usually unaware of how someone in their company feels about a behaviour that no one else would bat an eyelid at. That is why I'm firmly of the belief that your triggers are your problem to deal with internally. But nudity appearing before you without warning is something that a lot of us naturally object to. We're embarrassed in case we're physically turned on by the sight in front of others, we might not like the sight of a naked body that we're unattracted to, children could be exposed to adult nudity when they are too young, abuse victims may get a trauma response from seeing the genitalia that abused them, and many more. And if the nudity is physically there in front of us, it could even be dangerous (no one wants a naked pervert around their children). 

Nudity can be non-sexual (medical reasons, sex education, etc), but sexual forms (stripping, sex scenes, etc) and casual forms (topless sunbathing, being a nudist, etc) must have laws around them that you can't just engage in these things without having a permit or having the situation being consensual and appropriate. When I think about over sexualisation in the media, I think more of how sex is used to sell everything and the sexual images can  be degrading. But I don't actually think it's wrong to present a body as the sexual form it is, it just has to be dealt with respectfully and accordingly. I can assure you, I'm not here for sexual oppression or body hatred. I don't understand why wanting people to enjoy sexual sights in consensual situations instead of being exposed to it unwillingly could be viewed as either of those things.

Because nudity is not intrinsically related to sex lol. I encourage you to go to a health spa and see how not big of a deal it is, and how medicinal that is to experience as an adult. It is possible for large mixed groups of men and women to come together and just leave each other be.

Yes, that is a consensual space which is different but don't you think this promotes a healthier perspective on the body and nudity than outlawing our most natural state and cultivating this religion induced fear and shame of nudity?

Your reasons for why nudity could be triggering are just not that serious to me (plus, the abuse and danger one are very exaggerated imo). That is my bias though, I understand that. But I wanna throw into this conversation that these same arguments are used to try to ban women from breastfeeding their children in public. Yes, a boob that is out can trigger people in all the ways you mentioned but, also, get the **** over it.

• Love 1

StrawberryBlond
17 hours ago, Didymus said:

Because nudity is not intrinsically related to sex lol. I encourage you to go to a health spa and see how not big of a deal it is, and how medicinal that is to experience as an adult. It is possible for large mixed groups of men and women to come together and just leave each other be.

Yes, that is a consensual space which is different but don't you think this promotes a healthier perspective on the body and nudity than outlawing our most natural state and cultivating this religion induced fear and shame of nudity?

Your reasons for why nudity could be triggering are just not that serious to me (plus, the abuse and danger one are very exaggerated imo). That is my bias though, I understand that. But I wanna throw into this conversation that these same arguments are used to try to ban women from breastfeeding their children in public. Yes, a boob that is out can trigger people in all the ways you mentioned but, also, get the **** over it.

Even in health spas, men and women are separated, for obvious reasons, so I don't know what you mean when you say men and women can routinely by naked in groups. In nudist groups are about the only time that can happen because everyone is of the same mindset. It's nothing to do with religion or pushing fear and shame, it's more about how being clothed in public is all we've ever known, so where is this desire to take off clothes in front of others come from? When we were naked, being exposed to the elements burned or froze us, large breasts had no support, insects stung our sensitive areas and dirt/germs could crawl into all our crevices, all leading to an uncomfortable existence. As soon as humans invented clothes, we all started wearing them and never looked back, which tells you that we feel comfortable in more ways than one when clothed. And it's about physically protecting people from potential deviants. There's practical and safety reasons related to wearing clothes, which is why we prefer it. There's no benefit to everyone being naked, so why advocate for it?

What may not be serious to you is serious to others. And danger of abuse is a very real thing for a lot of people, even if you've never personally experienced it. The amount of sexual assault that happens every year is terrifying and most of that is in clothed situations. I can't imagine what would happen in a world where perverts could take it upon themselves to infiltrate well-meaning naked havens to have their way with people who have let their guard down thinking they're safe. Being naked makes us vulnerable by design and some sickos will take advantage of that. I am not against women breastfeeding in public, by the way. Most of it's done in a way that you can barely see the breast anyway and most mothers are now covering the baby's head. Using the body in a non-sexual way in public is fine. Using it in a way that invites people to look at it for a sexual reason is different.