Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Spears banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests ‘uncomfortable’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

dberrin
9 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Some people might not be comfortable with it and we should respect that. Whether you like it or not, nipples are sexual parts of the body and are treated as such in most places in the world. 

Nipples are not a sexual part of the body, or men would have to hide them too. It’s an attractive part of a woman body, certainly an erogenous part of the body (just like ears or neck or many others). 
never go to France or you d be shocked by the number of woman on the beach who don’t wear a bikini top. And they do on hotel private beaches in Cannes and Saint tropez too.

though, I’m sure if four seasons banned Britney, they certainly had their reasons. She does unfortunately have a weird behavior..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

gumzy3000
7 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Nipples are not a sexual part of the body, or men would have to hide them too. It’s an attractive part of a woman body, certainly an erogenous part of the body (just like ears or neck or many others). 
never go to France or you d be shocked by the number of woman on the beach who don’t wear a bikini top. And they do on hotel private beaches in Cannes and Saint tropez too.

though, I’m sure if four seasons banned Britney, they certainly had their reasons. She does unfortunately have a weird behavior..

Nipples on a women are considered sexual by a vast amount of people compared to men's. Also, this is America, cultural norms on whats acceptable is different in each country. If people in France are okay with it then good for them? 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
36 minutes ago, knee said:

this - huge Britney fan here but I’m sick and tired of fans justifying erratic behaviour. 

I’m totally with Britney too. But it’s very plain to see she is still in a transition phase and she is learning to adapt to her freedom and she still has lots of healing to do and some form of healthy guidance would be safe and helpful imo.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

dberrin
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Nipples on a women are considered sexual by a vast amount of people compared to men's. Also, this is America, cultural norms on whats acceptable is different in each country. If people in France are okay with it then good for them? 

It’s just that it has been a whole feminist subject to push that women nipples should be considered on the same level as men’s. 

Schizophonic

Me as a European can’t understand the problem. Come to berlin, Britney…nobody cares about nudity in public here. 

• Like 3

Okinawa

the other hotel guests should feel thankful that they have been glorified by legendary Britney instead of complaining

~We are Reel Cool~
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Reject False Icons

Some of you need the slightest excuse to call Britney crazy and erratic when there’s no proof about it 

They need to invent better stories cause we had that same one in 2007/08

Lucas
15 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Britney's rep eventually claimed the story was "not true,"

All that matters to me

Didymus
12 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Some people might not be comfortable with it and we should respect that. Whether you like it or not, nipples are sexual parts of the body and are treated as such in most places in the world. 

Rules of spaces can be respected, sure, but not people's inability to be comfortable with seeing nipples lol.

Humans really need to learn the skill of just being ****ing uncomfortable and recognizing that that is a) not the end of the world, b) their own problem, to be solved or handled by themselves as the adults they usually are.

Remove yourself from the space if you find you are too uncomfortable to enjoy yourself. This kneejerk reaction to complain or combat things we perceive cross our boundaries is honestly absurd and psychologically damaging, especially if it's about people being in their natural state of nudity.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

Whether the story is true or not, Britney did take photos of herself at one point on a beach topless where you could see people in the background so this behaviour doesn't sound unusual for her. Even if she isn't under a conservatorship anymore, it's the moral and ethical thing to assign her someone who can help her navigate this newfound freedom by educating her about what's considered socially unacceptable and to help stop her from embarrassing herself, possibly even being arrested. One major social faux pas could be what it takes to get her right back under control again because its been proven that she can't handle independence. 

2 hours ago, dberrin said:

It’s just that it has been a whole feminist subject to push that women nipples should be considered on the same level as men’s. 

I'm a feminist woman and I absolutely do not want my nipples to be considered on the same level as men's. Not all feminists think the same. I like that my chest is looked at differently to men, it makes me feel womanly and it's a big part of my identity as a woman that I have an extra body part that needs to be censored or covered because men are turned on by it. It's not prudish, it's the opposite. It means there's an extra something to reveal in a striptease, a way we can show something sexual without showing it all, even a way we can monotise our sexuality without showing our most private part. To anyone who wants women's breasts to be non-sexualised, are you also pro-sex work? Because this is going to result in a major hit to the earnings of strippers, OF girls and any woman who uses naked breasts as a form of income. Not to mention, you're taking away something sexual that people find enjoyable. Yet, people like me are called prudish for wanting to keep a sexual thing about women sexual. Why would you want to take the fun and joy from seeing naked breasts away? You're pro-sex but want to make something non-sexual? It's really important to analyse the "progressive" way that we've been told to believe. When we do, we sometimes find it's not as progressive as it claims. 

18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Rules of spaces can be respected, sure, but not people's inability to be comfortable with seeing nipples lol.

Humans really need to learn the skill of just being ****ing uncomfortable and recognizing that that is a) not the end of the world, b) their own problem, to be solved or handled by themselves as the adults they usually are.

Remove yourself from the space if you find you are too uncomfortable to enjoy yourself. This kneejerk reaction to complain or combat things we perceive cross our boundaries is honestly absurd and psychologically damaging, especially if it's about people being in their natural state of nudity.

I'm really tired of being told that if I'm uncomfortable in a situation to remove myself from it. It's not my fault that someone's acting up, why should I leave a situation I was enjoying otherwise because of their behaviour? The one who's acting up should be removed. If not, they'll think their behaviour's fine and keep on doing it, annoying more people. We all are taught that there's certain parts of the body you keep covered. The nether regions for men, the nether regions and the breasts for women. It's not hard to understand. This shouldn't be a rule that is flouted. In places that allow topless sunbathing, fine, but in regular sections that don't, cover up. What if there's children around? What if you make women feel self conscious and hurt because their man is eyeing up a topless woman? What if you don't want to be called a pervert for glancing in their direction? These people's feelings and comfort levels matter. The world doesn't revolved around an individual. I'm constantly aware of people around me and if I'm doing anything that makes them uncomfortable so I can't fathom why others don't have that filter. Disrobing when no one else is is a major social faux pas and we need to call it out for what it is. It's not about suppressing sexuality, it's about respecting the lack of consent that people around them gave to seeing them partly naked. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Nemo

Remember, if you can't get in to the Four Seasons resort, there's always Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

@StrawberryBlond I agree with literally nothing you said.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Dayman

Living in a somewhere in the US where it’s legal for women to be topless in public - this is such a hilariously boring story… everyone has nipples. 

Fuffy

Fair to them, they’re caring about their guests.

Britney sadly is not well and if anyone non-famous were to act up, it’d be called out. Sure, in my opinion it’s trivial, but policies are there for the comfort of their guests.

Plus, it’s not like they’d do this on a whim as they know they’d have tons of stans after them and it could hit their reputation. 

Edited by Fuffy

Didymus
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm really tired of being told that if I'm uncomfortable in a situation to remove myself from it. It's not my fault that someone's acting up, why should I leave a situation I was enjoying otherwise because of their behaviour? The one who's acting up should be removed. If not, they'll think their behaviour's fine and keep on doing it, annoying more people. We all are taught that there's certain parts of the body you keep covered. The nether regions for men, the nether regions and the breasts for women. It's not hard to understand. This shouldn't be a rule that is flouted. In places that allow topless sunbathing, fine, but in regular sections that don't, cover up. What if there's children around? What if you make women feel self conscious and hurt because their man is eyeing up a topless woman? What if you don't want to be called a pervert for glancing in their direction? These people's feelings and comfort levels matter. The world doesn't revolved around an individual. I'm constantly aware of people around me and if I'm doing anything that makes them uncomfortable so I can't fathom why others don't have that filter. Disrobing when no one else is is a major social faux pas and we need to call it out for what it is. It's not about suppressing sexuality, it's about respecting the lack of consent that people around them gave to seeing them partly naked. 

As I said, if there are rules in place, sure, respect those. I was responding to the idea that we must, by default, respect people being uncomfortable with nudity. That is bullshit.

In general I find your "what if?!" rhetoric very paranoid and fragile, if I'm gonna be honest.

I'm a somatic integration coach, so I work with people who are intensely afraid of things/people and chronically enter trauma responses all the time. Lemme tell you they are not helped by their surroundings catering to their own lack of inner safety. That is individual work no one else can do for you. Being uncomfortable is an invitation to look at what is going on inside and taking autonomous steps to restore yourself to safety. That is what an adult does. Demanding everyone to act according to one's own level of comfort is the demand of a child.

But, again, I was not talking about spaces that have rules and set expectations of safety. This is more of a general subject of people demanding others to act according to their comfort level.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

I'm gonna be at that place in April one sunday. I should just ask them. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1