Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Complete List of *LG7 Era* Speculation - **updated 25th Feb**

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

If there's anything else that needs including, DM me!

Created this beacuse it's inevitable she's teasing *something*. If it later transpires that it's the Joker Soundtrack, this can be a tracker for that.

📅Pre-era (Rumours, Speculation, Teasing)

May 25th 2023 - Producer Burns likes comments on Instagram about working with Gaga again

Spoiler

FxAOrYuacAAB16e?format=jpg&name=large

11th July 2023 - Gaga uploads a photo from outside of what appears to be the chapel at Shangri-La - "Tuesday in the Summer feels like 😎🖤"

Nov 15th 2023 - Instagram Post from Henson Recording Studios:

Nov 22nd 2023 - Gaga spotted looking fierce at lunch with Will.I.Am. They were both carrying large folders.

Spoiler

lady-gaga-will-i-am-spotted-leaving-rest

Nov 30th 2023 - Instagram Post: 'Trust the process'

Dec 5th 2023 - Instagram Stories Post from Shangri-La Recording Studios

Spoiler

GAnOzVlXgAAS5x1?format=jpg&name=large

Dec 18th 2023 - Producer Andrew Watt posts an Instagram Story from the same Shangri-La Recording Studio

Spoiler

GDvqKCQXQAALWkO?format=jpg&name=medium

Jan 9th 2024 - Instagram Post from Shangri-La Recording Studios

Jan 9th 2024 - Reliable insider 'confirms' February 2024

Spoiler

IMG-8108.jpg

IMG-8109.jpg

Jan 10th 2024 - Instagram Post from Shangri-La Recording Studios: "If anyone asks I'm at church"

Jan 22nd 2024 - Reliable insider 'confirms' LG7 is coming before the release of Joker FAD

Spoiler

IMG-0854.jpg

Jan 25th 2024 - Reliable insider hints that something is coming within the first two weeks of February

Spoiler

1706216883-capture-d-ecran-2024-01-25-a-

Take it with a pinch of salt obviously

Jan 26th 2024 - A presave link appears that redirects to https://umusic.digital/. The link only began to redirect as of 26th January.

Feb 4th 2024 - New photo of Lady Gaga at Shangri-La Recording Studio. Posted by musician James King. This post 100% confirms Andrew Watt's involvement in LG7. The photo was later deleted for unknown reasons.

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/saxpyornce/p/C26kLwvOSbh/

IMG-1277.jpg

I called my horn mates in to lay down some hot fire for Lady Gaga tonight. This record is bananas. Prince is being cheeky. Thank you Andrew for calling us to blow @saxpyornce @hispeedhorns @shauntepalmer @thisiswatt @theowanne @hypoxiaoutfitters

GFf7gciWUAAsMja?format=jpg&name=medium

Feb 4th 2024 - This same photo is shared by another musician, Ron Francis Blake. The photo was later deleted for unknown reasons.

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C26vL9VOplM/?hl=en

Another special one at Shangri La! This year is turning into quite the whirlwind 🌪️ Some serious brass parts for this amazing artist! Lady Gaga in the house!! #stomvi #trumpetlife #ladygaga #shangrilastudio #malibu #recordingstudio #hornsection

GFf9hQtW0AASQkg?format=jpg&name=large

Feb 4th 2024 - Will.I.Am says he offered his services to Lady Gaga at their November dinner 2023

Feb 4th 2024 - Musician James King requests multiple fans to remove their reposts of his post. Claims he's in 'deep ****' for sharing it.

Spoiler

IMG-7805.jpg

Feb 8th 2024 - Gaga addresses LG7 for the second time ever

Spoiler

GFzEtteWEAA4KLt?format=jpg&name=large

Screenshot-2024-02-08-at-4-11-42-AM.png

GFzDn-iagAAWZag?format=jpg&name=large

Feb 9th 2024 - Gaga posts three pictures from Shangri-La Studios. Suggests that something is coming soon - 'Tik Tok Tik Tok'

Spoiler

GF3OQcJXIAAo9pO?format=jpg&name=large

GF3OQcGXcAADUQp?format=jpg&name=large

GF3OQcGXAAElswB?format=jpg&name=large

13th Feb - Another 'reliable' insider from ATRL, RideOrDie, shares that Gaga will be coming soon.

Spoiler

GGOr8o5W4AAuKhf?format=jpg&name=medium

14th Feb - Gaga posts a short video from the studio. "👽". The name on the mic is that of Josh Gudwin, a mixing engineer.

15th Feb - Gaga posts a photo from the studio - "There's a rat in the studio 🐀"

Spoiler

GGXmNGyW4AEtrJg?format=jpg&name=large

15th Feb - Gaga posts another photo from the studio - "No I'm not making a rock album"

Spoiler

GGXmXjGWQAAedGK?format=jpg&name=large

15th Feb - Gaga posts another photo from the studio - "🖤"

Spoiler

GGXmTo6XYAAhrEZ?format=jpg&name=large

25th Feb - Gaga makes an apparent reference to Prince in an Instagram comment. This is relevant as there was a photo of Prince in the recording studio images shared by two musicians previously.

Spoiler

GHMRKWVWcAAHkFZ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Added update for 25th Feb 2024
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 13

• HelloHangoverz changed the title to Complete List of *LG7 Era* Speculation
  • River pinned this topic
River

Pinned :party:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Love 2

MaybeKermit

Did anybody track her stylists/dancers/teams movements lately?

anything worth mentioning??

• Like 2

The Z
11 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Did anybody track her stylists/dancers/teams movements lately?

Spoiler

Did you avoid writing “choreographer” on purpose? Asking for a friend:ladyhaha:

I do believe the lead will be released soon, I don’t doubt Blade at all.:holdmyhand:

Gaga hasn’t posted anything LG7-related since 2020, I think she posts it now being 100% sure it will be released SOON (the real definition of “soon”)

I have no idea what she wrote music about. My guess is that it will be much more avant-garde than Joanne and Chroma, but the singles will probably be more simple the rest of the album since they have to be kinda commercial. (Perfect Illusion was the opposite of commercial though, so who knows?:shrug:)

Also, I do trust her when she said she was more inspired than ever. I think we’re IN FOR A RIDE.

Edited by The Z
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga

When did she record The Rolling Stones song?

edit: oh nvm I forgot the song was released in September 2023 and the first studio pic here is nov 2023 ok nvm carry on !!

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 2

ryansamonster

Burns just posted a pic of keyboards; looks like it’s from inside a studio maybe?? Could be completely unrelated, but I’m hyped either way!! Thanks for putting this together. 

• YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

@HelloHangoverz great job on this thread!

Let the clowning begin!

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

Asylum Confinement GIF by Khamari

Let's get this show on the road!

Lextyr97

February 9th, the day I leave for vacation. That’s my prediction

Edited by Lextyr97
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART

So, is this the official 'LG7 Discussion' thread??

I'm in!! :woohoo:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • YAAAS 2

• HelloHangoverz changed the title to Complete List of *LG7 Era* Speculation - **updated again**
Cello

Thanks for keeping the summary updated sis :pray:

Blade said there was another atrl user who got the news about the Adele shows right and apparently the user also said there's a Gaga tour planned for later this year. I don't know whether this has been debunked by anyone but might be worth adding or could be bs :ohwell:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Shook 3

HelloHangoverz
23 hours ago, Cello said:

Blade said there was another atrl user who got the news about the Adele shows right and apparently the user also said there's a Gaga tour planned for later this year. I don't know whether this has been debunked by anyone but might be worth adding or could be bs :ohwell:

haha yeah most of what has happened over the last five days, I'm like...how do I add that without sounding completely delusional? haha I think ima keep it to reliable insiders suggesting dates and official movement otherwise it'll be like 300000 pages

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
23 hours ago, Cello said:

I think I might add something about touring rumours though cause that Mexico rumour has been flying around for ages since like, August time last year, and if I recall the facebook page where it came from has been correct in the past? lemme research

• Like 1

Gorehound
On 1/23/2024 at 11:32 PM, The Z said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did you avoid writing “choreographer” on purpose? Asking for a friend:ladyhaha:

My guess is that it will be much more avant-garde than Joanne and Chroma

ugghhh I really reallllly hope so!! :kry:

I'm fine, Ta

madmagical6

I've only just talked myself round into not expecting anything and then I see all this :saladga::laughga:

• LMAO 1

• HelloHangoverz changed the title to Complete List of *LG7 Era* Speculation - **updated 25th Feb**