Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Final Album Title Predictions?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Surely not gonna guess it, so won't even try, but I think the album title will be something related to rock music.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Bowman

As long as it’s something not as cringe and basic as Chaos Angel that fans have been saying we’re good lol

My prediction is that the title will have 3 or 4 words. The last 3 albums have been 1 word titles so it’s just my thought

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

As long as it’s something not as cringe and basic as Chaos Angel that fans have been saying we’re good lol

My prediction is that the title will have 3 or 4 words. The last 3 albums have been 1 word titles so it’s just my thought

Chaos Angel or The Fame Kingdom.:billie:

I feel like this time she's coming with her biggest album title yet. If I could guess lead single is already chosen and video is already filmed and edited as of right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, Nordi said:

I feel like this time she's coming with her biggest album title yet. If I could guess lead single is already chosen and video is already filmed and edited as of right now.

I hope everything goes according to her plans and nothing leaks. No info, no leaked snippets, tracklist or album cover. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

julz
Just now, Anderson123 said:

I hope everything goes according to her plans and nothing leaks. No info, no leaked snippets, tracklist or album cover. 

True. I would always say that i will restrain myself from leaks but always fail...so i do hope Gaga surprise us already. 

This January feels like a quarter!!! Feb come here already

• Love 1

Ghost Face
On 1/24/2024 at 1:23 AM, Robo Ga said:

I think it will be something big, cinematic, futuristic. I actually had a dream that it was going to be called “Science Fiction”

Back in the days I was convinced that ARTPOP II would be called 'Fiction Science'.

LG7 = ARTPOP II confirmed?!!!

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

It's an honor.
  • YAAAS 1

Stefanotta
35 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

LG7 = ARTPOP II confirmed?!!!

Artrock is coming

(Rockart? Rockpop? Popart?)

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Shook 1

• 2 weeks later...
homomo

Blackheart

Alchemy

Witching Hour

• Like 1

GregJA

"Cosmic Glamour Extravaganza: The Interstellar Odyssey of a Disco Diva Dancing on the Edge of the Universe, While Wearing 100 Pounds of Glitter and Singing Love Ballads to Alien Beings in a Neon Jungle, All to the Rhythmic Beat of a Galactic Symphony Featuring Intergalactic Backing Vocals by Sparkling Stardust Fairies and Celestial Creatures of the Night, With Special Guest Appearances by Ziggy Stardust and the Fabulously Fabulous Flamingos from Planet Fuchsia, Presented in Sensational Surround Sound for Your Cosmic Listening Pleasure, in 3D Holographic Technicolor Spectacular, Directed by Lady Gaga: The Empress of the Infinite Cosmos."

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1