Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Final Album Title Predictions?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Starmie25
9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah but whenever she's asked about it she gives this looooooong metaphorical story about her dad's trauma and her aunt

It gets a bit complex but family trauma is real and does echo on into newer generations.

It's obvious her fathers life was never the same after the passing of Joanne. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

tomsches

Private in public

element of crime

Chaos Angel

Heart of Darkness 

• LMAO 6

River

The River.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

The album is named after herself, the song is named after her aunt. That’s why its chill DIC is on the album, because the album represents the “middle” of her name and a bridge between Gaga and Stefani. 

Tired Baby GIF

The amount of fans still confused by the Joanne concept is baffling. We need another educational thread on that album. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

PartySick
26 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

The amount of fans still confused by the Joanne concept is baffling. We need another educational thread on that album. 

Is this my time to shine

GIF by Morphin

I don't think RichesNotTheBitches really missed the point but I'm always up for gushing over my favorite album.

The overall concept is pretty simple. She is Joanne, it's literally her (middle) name, and she feels like she channels her aunt's creativity and passion in her own work 'cause she was inspired by her.

The overarching theme of the album is Gaga's experiences and identity as it relates to several topics like romance, society, generational trauma, pain, grief, and flicking the bean.

Her best album, I'll bleed for Joanne :firega:

💚
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

"Psych!"

And all 14 tracks are silence :) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick

I'm trying to think about what she may write about at this point...she's done fame, fear, identity within society, rebellious expression, personal identity, and mental illness so what's left?

I would love for LG7 to be about healing. Her albums have largely been scary and full of allusions to her experiences with pain but she's much more caring towards herself now. Much healthier.

I'd like something that involves catharsis as a method of healing. It also opens the avenue of discussing how it can be bad for you as well, since studies show venting while you're angry can actually make you more aggressive over time.

💚
  • Like 4