Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your dream LG7 lead single/aesthetic?

Stef

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Something dark, gritty, and risqué. I want her to make a glitchy, industrial techno album with heavy drums and rock influences. Something like Born this Way, but more mature and gritty. Obviously, inspired by her Harley Quinn persona. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Something dark, gritty, and risqué. I want her to make a glitchy, industrial techno album with heavy drums and rock influences. Something like Born this Way, but more mature and gritty. Obviously, inspired by her Harley Quinn persona. 

I want this so bad but I fear her risqué and daring days are over. We will get the safe version :enigma:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

emili0

IMG-8718.jpgSkrillex / Boys Noize / Gessafelstein dance track with maybe a Justice-rock tinge 

• YAAAS 5

LordByron28

Not my ‘dream’ so to speak. However, I have been wondering if the lead/album will be ocean/sea related. Not sure if it is really up Gaga’s alley or how it would fit into a larger narrative. The black heart emoji makes me think of the pirate Black Heart. The ancient mythology of Pirates, Mermaids, Sirens, Poseidon, Krakens, Scurvy, Atlantis, etc. as well as pop culture references to Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, and Pirates of the Caribbean are readily available. There is more than enough material that could be used as symbolism for a broader message. However, I’m unsure how she would tie it into something meaningful. It also doesn’t exactly scream Gaga to me.

Edited by LordByron28
  • Love 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I want this so bad but I fear her risqué and daring days are over. We will get the safe version :enigma:

Not gonna lie, I like to think that I accidentally manifested Chromatica’s sound; so I keep mentioning this just in delusional hopes that she would actually do it. 

• Love 1

DestructiveLover

Since she's working with Jorge Elbrecht I'm REALLY HOPING we get 80's-tinged industrial-goth pop.  Like this song by him or the second (one of my favorite songs in similar style).   Imagine the campy goth b-horror movie visuals we could get.  Gaga was literally MADE for this genre. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Alternative rock with grunge/rock pop elements. It'll tie in perfectly with Joker 2, get the GP to listen to her latest album and go see the movie. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, emili0 said:

IMG-8718.jpgSkrillex / Boys Noize / Gessafelstein dance track with maybe a Justice-rock tinge 

Basically this omg 

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, DestructiveLover said:

Since she's working with Jorge Elbrecht

Is this confirmed?! I love this production!

Ultimecia

Anything BUT what Perfect Illusion was. :alsemanche:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

DestructiveLover
32 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Is this confirmed?! I love this production!

Officially I believe no, however he has been liking and commenting on her studio pics lately out of nowhere, as well as others connected to sky Ferreira I believe 

• Shook 1

DestructiveLover

Imagine her vocals over a beat like THIS yall.  

Or this

Edited by DestructiveLover
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

SimonBaetens

I want the album to sound like smegma smells

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • YAAAS 1

r4therupbeat

if Gesaffelstein is behind it I trust him more than any other producer gaga has worked with post RedOne

• Love 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

Maybe this ship has sailed, but I would like her to release a hyperpop/PC Music song. A very upbeat song, boosted bass, catchy chorus and even some altered vocals 

would be cool but yea that ship has sailed