💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your dream LG7 lead single/aesthetic?

Stef

Featured Posts

Onlygaga

Dark techno 90s club kid beats with raspy growling vocals! Think Dorian Electra x The Buttress. I would also love for her to re explore that horror/fantasy “og lg5” theme of vampires and monsters things like that. :v:

Edited by Onlygaga
  • YAAAS 2

SHALLOW

I don't even care anymore as long as it sounds good and not too commercial. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Tbf I don’t know what to expect. If she’s done a whole album, photoshoot and mv without a single leak then props to her. I still wonder when did she start recording? when did she manage to get the whole idea of the album? Did they book studios for music videos and so on. We know something, yet we don’t know a single thing lol 

• Like 1

Helxig

I really want something c*nty that has energy and a reeeeally good hook you can't get out of your head. But it has to have her signature Gaga quirk. Bring back the screaming and nasally notes and rasp. I want lyrics that are really creative and concepts that are really different. Remember when she said she wants to 'marry the night'? Remember when she made up fake German? When she said she was not just art for Michaelangelo to carve, he could not rewrite the agro of her furied heart?

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Helxig
2 hours ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

Dark. Just dark and ****ing weird.

I forgot to say dark :udidnt:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

Max

7 is such a pleasing number and for some reason LG7 always gives me a more dark, eery & weird vibe like that random Eli Russell Linnetz photoshoot

Edited by Max
  • Like 2

Lucas

I want a catchy dark pop bop, at least 3:45 long

Edited by Lucas
  • YAAAS 1

Cello
8 hours ago, homomo said:

Give us something like the fake All Mine leak

I've always been wanting this :traumatica:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 2

OMonster

I just want something that's GAGA. Something that's uniquely her. The AI "All Mine" is really close to that I think. I want the almost androgynous vocal delivery again...  the weirdness... the power. It's hard to articulate. I just don't want a bright, poppy-sounding, glossy album again. I want Heavy Metal Lover meets Electric Chapel meets Diamond Heart.

I love Chromatica but it undeniably lacks a certain 'grit'; it's too clean. It felt polished and quite formulaic. I don't want that again. 

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nycboy

Sonically, I want the rock edge of Plastic Hearts + the darkness of Heavy Metal Lover +  the industrial grime of Yeezus. 

Visually, I’d love if she created a persona of an edgy, high fashion dominatrix. I want a larger than life personality that exudes sexiness, money, and power. I’d imagine music videos that titillate in a very artistic way (think: Beyoncé’s Partition)

Nathaniel Arven
11 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Something dark, gritty, and risquÊ. I want her to make a glitchy, industrial techno album with heavy drums and rock influences. Something like Born this Way, but more mature and gritty. Obviously, inspired by her Harley Quinn persona. 

if u know her one industrial-ish take (trigger) u know how industrial fits her voice... 

i can already hear the verses very industrial-ish, mellow and dark mumbled, and then something more epic in the chorus as she knows how to do like a chief. 

JohnnyVersace

I'm convinced she's doing a take on rock, teasing us with the all black aesthetic. I'd LOVE something like Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge :enigma:

HelloHangoverz

House, which is never gonna happen, techno, 70s/80s glam rock. 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!