1 hour ago, NATAH said:

graham norton please!!

Yup yup! I think she likes him. His shows are so fun 

• YAAAS 2

801artistry
On 1/22/2024 at 3:08 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

IMG-0854.jpgour king is back 

as mentioned by @BlingNotTheMusic Blade is 

“ATRL "insider" who posted about Chromatica stuff before it happened and also was calling Taylor and Beyonce's recent eras before they happened”

I just had to re read that 5 time. I kept reading "Popper Era"

I was concerned lmao

KDE|801artistry
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
19 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Renaissance is a great case study for Gaga. If she creates an album that is so good that it can be played from start to finish at clubs, then marketing is less important. Will she do that? Hmm…

Lmao I mean yes all things considered she needs to make an album as good but that’s a given in the scenario I’m laying out bc to your point it is all predicated on the material first and foremost :laughga:

Starmie25
28 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yup yup! I think she likes him. His shows are so fun 

The interview during ARTPOP era was hysterical. Maybs one of the Jimmy's too :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, ImMatt said:

Absolutely. I actually think the UK holds lots of promo opportunities as she's kind of exhausted US ones in previous eras. Live Lounge could even lead to a Big Weekend performance again. Plus a BRITs performance would be legendary especially as I'm hoping to sneak a ticket there again :party:

That’s a good point.  wonder why she tends to leave the UK market under utilized these days? Like…they were one of the first markets to take a shine to her. I mean, I get if you don’t wanna do some massive promo schedule but just like plan a week of it or something idk others make it happen so I feel like it can’t just be a logistical thing lmao to be clear, I’m not calling her lazy, I’m just curious since it seems (I could be wrong) like a missed opportunity

• Like 1

Ziggy
20 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Not the same. The hype of one re-recording is perpetuating the hype of the next. Plus it's not full original content. Also the visuals are already there. The albums are already received positively and she's just expanding with vault tracks. Comparing an album with a proven track record to an original album is not fair in terms of an era. 

Fortnite concert was confirmed by Fortnite itself during the Apple lawsuit. Just one thing off the top of my head. 

They had barely finished filming ROM when lockdown went into effect. There's no telling what other MVs were planned in the month leading up to the original album release date and the two months after. If Gaga wasn't gonna make it an entire era she wouldn't have postponed the album for as long as she did. They were obviously trying to take time to see what they could arrange. It's so tiring seeing people still b*tch about the era 4 years later. She could have stopped after the album release and didn't. She could have stopped after the VMAs and didn't. She could have not put out the 911 video but she did. She could have canceled the tour altogether but still went 2 years later. It's so ****!ng obvious she was trying to give fans a semblance of a proper era in a historically unprecedented time and everybody tries to act like she was just lazy or didn't care. When she could have just done two more films and pocketed more money in the same amount of time. I hope that if any of her documents leak again they'll show some more of the lies y'all try so hard to catch her in so that I can see everyone feel guilty just like they did the first time her **** leaked. 

Honestly I think her priorities shifted a bit. She gave a lion’s share of her time early on to raising money with global citizen. That’s fine. She chose to do that and it was important to her. I feel like that bit should be acknowledged, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

TEANUS
1 hour ago, 801artistry said:

I just had to re read that 5 time. I kept reading "Popper Era"

I was concerned lmao

LG7 merch coming soon! Including LG7 themed poppers, douches, and enemas!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

StupidLoveBis

Idk for me it's unreal to think we'll have gaga music in the next 5 Fridays...
I try not to believe it too much, I've suffered too much in the past believing rumors, hoping for an announcement every day, for nothing to come.

TEANUS
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Idk for me it's unreal to think we'll have gaga music in the next 5 Fridays...
I try not to believe it too much, I've suffered too much in the past believing rumors, hoping for an announcement every day, for nothing to come.

THERE’S that avi again, who is he? :patrizia:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Stephen
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It's none other than David Corenswet, the world's next Superman!

corenswet+3.gif

979559e7b32e283492272eb0f49685e5e8df8e9e

631b92e523817d88084a58e50b650a80.gif

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

StupidLoveBis
12 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

David Corenswet

Edited by StupidLoveBis

Starmie25

I think the comment from user 'mrmr4622' is the direction LG7 will be heading in.

I do feel like by the time TCB arrived she had slowly moved onto other sounds and sonics. @Tinnitus15

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Butters Stotch
16 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I think the comment from user 'mrmr4622' is the direction LG7 will be heading in.

I do feel like by the time TCB arrived she had slowly moved onto other sounds and sonics. @Tinnitus15

Gosh, I would love something like that :giveup: prob not gonna happen, but it would be so amazing to have Gaga's music going in that direction.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

M i K E Y
54 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

David Corenswet

making me corensWET :volantis:

• LMAO 2