rumor

Blade: LG7 before Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I guess we just see things differently. Much more could have been done to give a somewhat proper era. If you're happy with what we got then great. I also enjoyed the 911 MV and tour but let's not pretend that objectively speaking much more couldn't have been done.  Everybody talks about covid and unprecedented times, yet other artists managed just fine. If she wanted to give us more of an era she could have sent more songs to radio, filmed more MVs etc. In fact, all these years later and anything chromatica related still struggles to get proper attention. A year and a half later and still waiting for the tour film. Gagadaily had to make visuals for the remix album because they knew how hungry fans were for the slightest content and even with the remix album gaga didn't push it at all. Didn't even Arianna tweet that meme of her sleeping the night ROM won a grammy because gaga didn't say anything/celebrate it at all? 

I would love for her documents to leak and prove me wrong but as of now, gaga and her team's words are not enough to make me think this was suppose to be her biggest era since BTW. At the end of the day, we can only move forward and hope LG7 has a more organized and exciting rollout than chromatica but I'm not holding my breath. 

I'm so hungry for a fully fleshed out pop era from Gaga. The last was BTW :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

PMM

you know what i think?

lead will be included in trailer for Joker

we know that she's now the newest star and she need something for push (ariana Blackpink ASIB superbowl) and this time I think it's Joker

she will release 2-3 singles this year, but when the joker will be released ticket for tour 2025 will go up

if you think it's good idea send me money for ticket

thank you 

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

3 hours!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga2645

I hope she does Live performances for the internet - like tiny desk, vevo pressnts performances, etc. Promo tours dont really exist anymore - but she would soooo eat with the newer wave of online promo

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah but quality > quantity 

While i 100% agree with you i fear in the age of streaming thats not the case. “Short film” 911 is 5 mins long vs the 15 min art of MTN :laughga:

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Ack1234 said:

So does this mean we are getting a tour this year ??

No

• Like 1

RAMROD

7 hours!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4

itsandrewtbh

We need a pre lg7 discussion thread 

Lg6 one was a hoot

You can never have too many hats, gloves and shoes.
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
Just now, ItsAndrew said:

We need a pre lg7 discussion thread 

Lg6 one was a hoot

we have one, but for some reason it doesn't show up on trending whenever someone posts in it. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 6

julz

What day and time does she or her team announces something music related usually? Friday?

Erich Johnson

Annonciament coming tomorrow

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, julz said:

What day and time does she or her team announces something music related usually? Friday?

Stupid Love was announced Tuesday Feb 25

ROM was announced Friday May 15

Perfect Illusion was announced Wednesday Aug 17

So basically it's all over the place lol

EDIT: but I'm willing to bet the latter half of the month (after the 15th). So if it's not announced before Jan 31st, we'll see after Valentine's Day haha

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1