💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A ballad in this French house style on LG7 pls

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Anything is better than nothing but I’d be completely fine if she never did house again :traumatica: especially not atm when everyone else is hopping on the trend. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
8 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Anything is better than nothing but I’d be completely fine if she never did house again :traumatica: especially not atm when everyone else is hopping on the trend. 

haha personally I love it. I think a big reason 1000 Doves isn't universally well liked is because it's one of the purer house songs on Chromatica, whereas with me it's one of my favourites. 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

haha personally I love it. I think a big reason 1000 Doves isn't universally well liked is because it's one of the purer house songs on Chromatica, whereas with me it's one of my favourites. 

For me 1000 Doves is lacking a chorus, or something more memorable than the "a thousand duh uh uh uh duhves!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

For me 1000 Doves is lacking a chorus, or something more memorable than the "a thousand duh duh duh duh duhves!

Yeah I know what you mean, I definitely think that's a central element of purer house music, and I guess I could see why it would feel unsatisfying

It's very this

• YAAAS 1

Bloody Matt
15 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

1000 Doves definitely aged as one of my favorites on Chromatica!

• Love 2

Kimmo

I love House but I hate it when the tapping beat at the beginning takes 3 hours to progress. It gives me a headache kinda like when I hear the helicopter sound during Swine :saladga:

Hottie Detector
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
50 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

1000 Doves definitely aged as one of my favorites on Chromatica!

I feel like it's such a good embodiment of the album's dance through your pain message

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I love House but I hate it when the tapping beat at the beginning takes 3 hours to progress. It gives me a headache kinda like when I hear the helicopter sound during Swine :saladga:

I always have to turn Swine down, as much as I love it, cause that helicopter sets my anxiety off :cryga: "that slammed harder than any drug I could find" she wasn't lying

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

For me 1000 Doves is lacking a chorus, or something more memorable than the "a thousand duh uh uh uh duhves!

“Lift me up, give me a start…” is a good chorus imo and I feel like there are a lot of little ear worms in there 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“Lift me up, give me a start…” is a good chorus imo and I feel like there are a lot of little ear worms in there 

I get that, idk it just felt like wasted potential, similar to the album version of Free Woman.

Kinda goes nowhere 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Dancing Shadow
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

1000 doves feels so much more powerful as a piano ballad !!

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"