Gaga Brought Back The Motorcycle Piano

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you call this outfit ****ty :emo:

Normal_102~0.jpglady-gaga-mmva.jpg

It's one of the most boring outfits she has ever had and also because we have seen it before.

Michelle

I LOVE the accoustic version and fans still go pulled up! Such an great show.... Slayed :legend:

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

nick4bty

I heard they were having some technical difficulties with the castle. Maybe that's why they brought this one out instead?

Molly Aphrodite

I heard they were having some technical difficulties with the castle. Maybe that's why they brought this one out instead?

Yeah, the (looking at the stage) right side of the castle had to be manually closed by workers about 3 times. And when both sides opened the right one was also slower.

But I don't think that the piano has anything to do with it? :shrug:

nick4bty

Yeah, the (looking at the stage) right side of the castle had to be manually closed by workers about 3 times. And when both sides opened the right one was also slower.

But I don't think that the piano has anything to do with it? :shrug:

Well the new piano comes out of the right side of the castle, doesn't it?

ChristianSaad

Personally I liked the wrecking ball piano that she used for my shows in San Jose and Los Angeles. The moto-piano makes her slunch over too much at times.. or at least it did in previous legs of the ball.. she looks pretty comfy in that picture though.. cant wait for a video to come out finally..

She did this for the Heavy Metal Lover outfit also, she had a new one made for the NA leg but then changed back to the old ****ty ones she was using in Latin America, she can't seem to make her mind up on what piano she wants or what outfit she wants to wear.

Absolutely, she had about 4-5 different outfits for that part and swapping them on every show

Archived