Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande is aiming for her biggest solo US song sales week of the decade

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s wild that she’s had 7 album eras in 11 years and Gaga’s had 6 album eras in 16 years :air: 

OT: Slay Miss Ari :firega:

Cheek To Cheek, A Star Is Born and Love For Sale still count as album eras though. So she's had 9 and Top Gun.

• Like 4

ModernEcstasy

Not particularly a fan of hers. But I’ve got to give her credit for doing something different. She deserves that No1. 
I’ve  genuinely had Yes on repeat. I’ll also give the album a try this time around.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Not particularly a fan of hers. But I’ve got to give her credit for doing something different. She deserves that No1. 
I’ve  genuinely had Yes on repeat. I’ll also give the album a try this time around.

Welcome to the dark side :queenga:

LateToCult
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

So #1 secured after the drop of the extended version?

With the extended versions it should be a pretty comfortable #1. Don’t know if it will be able to stay multiple weeks though. Lovin On Me is holding steady and will probably go back to #1 next week.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, ProudGayFurry said:

as lil was x biggest stan, and what about j christ? is there anything to update??

I think you answered your own question :cyanlights:

• LMAO 4

Noah X

Only 50,000? That sounds like such a low number. There's millions of people in America

Flippy
1 hour ago, ProudGayFurry said:

as lil was x biggest stan, and what about j christ? is there anything to update??

Omg you are @PartySick :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

NATAH
1 hour ago, Nedster said:

Only 50,000? That sounds like such a low number. There's millions of people in America

150 streams = 1 sale

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1

Aussie

I like the song. Odd to have both Beyoncé and Ariana release songs with Vogue sampled. I mean sure it’s an iconic song but it’s also way overused. I’m looking forward to hearing the rest of the album, would love a great dance record. Just not one that relies too much on sampling old classics.  

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, Nedster said:

50k is quite high for the current sales climate. That translates to millions of streams. 

• Like 1

Adammmm
4 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s wild that she’s had 7 album eras in 11 years and Gaga’s had 6 album eras in 16 years :air: 

OT: Slay Miss Ari :firega:

Ari stans always getting FED. Most of her eras were only (give or take) a year apart.
I know they were gagged with that 2.5 year break from Positions to yes, and?

liamgaga

Happy it is doing well. I always like Ari’s singles and some of her older albums but never really clicked with her r n b sound - this new song is a breath of fresh air. I feel samples are being too over done but this feels natural and clever!

• Like 1