💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Harley and Joker Waltz' song has been added to Lady Gaga's BMI account

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Reality

I think some of y'all need to temper your expectations with the soundtrack :selena: This isn't gonna be like Barbie where it's full of fun dance songs :selena: All of the original songs (if there are any) are going to be jazz-inspired or something like that. I bet this song is just part of the score tbh. The title alone sounds like a piece of musical score and not an actual song.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think some of y'all need to temper your expectations with the soundtrack :selena: This isn't gonna be like Barbie where it's full of fun dance songs :selena: All of the original songs (if there are any) are going to be jazz-inspired or something like that. I bet this song is just part of the score tbh. The title alone sounds like a piece of musical score and not an actual song.

I'm more excited about that to be honest. We know Gaga's vocals are going to be fire here and the whole soundtrack (covers and/or originals) is going to be quite the journey. Not expecting there to be a "Heal Me", "Hair Body Face" type of songs and not even close but still curious to know more about this project. Just based on what we heard from the stairs scene I can't wait for this.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

am i the only one who really doesn’t want her to be campaigning for best original song and best actress at the same time again? i feel like people will just use best original song as their opportunity to vote for her

• Like 7

Jarvin

Omggg imagine this being the debut of Gaga her own classical piano album. Just sole instrumental work. Winning a granny as a pianist 

• YAAAS 4

Siena

I hope Joker is the era where gaga is able to truly showcase her piano skills. Like I want to hear some crazy and manic piano pieces :giveup:

Edited by Siena
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Joshie S

The hype is reeeeal :excited2:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Fck I luv Art

Oh I can't wait to see what it will be :legend:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! đŸ‘œđŸ‘čđŸ–€

Cello
10 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

am i the only one who really doesn’t want her to be campaigning for best original song and best actress at the same time again? i feel like people will just use best original song as their opportunity to vote for her

If the soundtrack she's working on is covers and a score then maybe she won't have anything to submit as an original song anyway, which might work in her favour :tony:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Omegahedron
19 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yep it sounds like a score song

If registered so soon may mean a trailer / teaser is coming soon.

Sounds like this to me 

Starmie25

Guys it's a film score, it's not a typical pop girl album rollout :bradley:

LG7 was/is the special project i bet.

julz
13 hours ago, Siena said:

I hope Joker is the era where gaga is able to truly showcase her piano skills. Like I want to hear some crazy and manic piano pieces :giveup:

I am here for that. Seeing Gaga doing piano solos....and hopefully original piano solos.... i would liiiiveeee. I think Gaga's musical soul is playing the piano

Moonlight on Water

y'all do realize that the trailer is most likely coming soon then, right? we should check and see how universal or whoever does dc movies release trailers and the time distance between the trailer and the movie methinks

Edited by Moonlight on Water
she/her