đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Neve Campbell is open to return Scream franchise

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

didn’t she leave because she felt humiliated by the amount they offered to pay her?

plus after what happened to Melissa how can she expect they’ll treat her any better?

this franchise SCREAMs dead to me. as much as I’m a fan it’s time to accept it. the last movie was not it. the 3rd act (climax) was really bad imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aussie

Maybe she does a short cameo. They lost their 2 big female leads so they’d be willing to renegotiate her pay if needed

River

what can they possibly tell at this point, it became it's own parody after the 3rd :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FrederickSpears

I guess she wants to use this to get a big payday which she deserves but doing it after what they did to Melissa doesn't sit right with me, I'm glad basically everyone in the cast bailed and supported her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
4 hours ago, River said:

what can they possibly tell at this point, it became it's own parody after the 3rd :emma:

That was kinda the point from the beginning, a critique/parody of the horror genre.

hieronymus
34 minutes ago, NewYorkGirl said:

Time to kill Sid off!

Well, no

monketsharona

I mean it's a very very safe bet they'll give her the money she wants now that Melissa and Jenna are gone. Especially knowing Neve is totally interested into returning in the franchise.

It's been a while rumours are about them wanting to make her back so... Don't be surprise if she's starring in the next one

weed

"Even for their sake, I'd love to see it continue" mama what happened to not enough money? Now they're offering enough (after firing Melissa and Jenna leaving) and it's "we need this for the fans" lmao

I would prefer Scream franchise continues rather than dies, but I'm not loving her response

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, weed said:

"Even for their sake, I'd love to see it continue" mama what happened to not enough money? Now they're offering enough (after firing Melissa and Jenna leaving) and it's "we need this for the fans" lmao

I would prefer Scream franchise continues rather than dies, but I'm not loving her response

She was already serving money craving attitude when she passed on Scream 6 proposition tbh. Who's surprised ? 

• Thanks 1

weed
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

She was already serving money craving attitude when she passed on Scream 6 proposition tbh. Who's surprised ? 

I feel like she's somewhat valid for that but I hate the shift to "this is all for the fans" now lol the fans would've loved her in 6 but that didn't change anything!

monketsharona
Just now, weed said:

I feel like she's somewhat valid for that but I hate the shift to "this is all for the fans" now lol the fans would've loved her in 6 but that didn't change anything!

She's already preparing for Scream 7 press :oops::huntyga:

Fuffy

Hot take but why are we all so pressed by the fact she wants more money. We’d do the same, let’s face it. The “for the fans” stuff is just talk, and to be honest, that’s fine in my book.

Edited by Fuffy
  • Like 1