Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Needles: "[Gaga] was riding on my f*ing coattails"

Punky

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pity Party

OMG why is every other person saying "he" and "she"? It's really throwing me off.

Sharon Needles is a drag queen :sweat:

Sharon Needles is a drag queen :sweat:

But its like , do we call him a guy or a girl? , he doesnt really look like a girl when hes in drag , just a freaky goth demon :toofunny:

Pity Party

Lol I know, but can we at least choose he or she and go with it?

But its like , do we call him a guy or a girl? , he doesnt really look like a girl when hes in drag , just a freaky goth demon

Well since the thread is titled with his female name, i suppose we should call him a she :sweat:

I love her. She's my favorite drag queen.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Has she even done anything besides lipsynch in dive bars since the show? Please. I've been popping my *** to RuPaul since '93, before it was even appropriate for me to do so. Ru is the ONLY living famous and beloved queen since Milton Berle died. :laughga:

misanthrope

She cant even be nice without these dicks tearing her apart. Like i dont want to be one of those fans that victimizes her but seriously she receives such animosity from people, in this instance i feel it was totally unwarranted. sharon couldnt have just been courteous? she had to make it a point to tell the world that she thinks shes a piece of **** and she shouldnt try to associate herself with her. Its sad in my opinion.

How disappointing :/

sharonrunway.jpg?width=607&height=318

Lady Gaga (@ladygaga)

3/27/12 12:51 AM

ññ‚¬Å“Sharon Needles looks FABULOUS 2night on drag race. Very Born This Way outfit/fame monster wig. Any rentals for my tour. #needthatbodysuitññ‚¬

This is because of this tweet of Gaga? How is this riding her coattails, its a joke..?

misanthrope

How disappointing :/

This is because of this tweet of Gaga? How is this riding her coattails, its a joke..?

Not even i think gaga was just being nice. Like it didnt go any deeper than that.

MelbHawker

Did this delusional being just say that they are relevant and Lady Gaga is not? If I ever see this abomination in person...

D3og7sU.jpg

Giorno Giovanna

ewwww next

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Archived