It's giving Ba Ba Babylon Battle For Your Life in Babylon :gaysia:

IM READY FOR THE BABYLON YES, AND VOGUE MASHUP 

Strike A Pose Gay GIF by Alex Bedder

paris is burning drag GIF

Mike Pence Dancing GIF by BFMTV

• YAAAS 1

BornAsUnic0rn

I’m so obsessed.

Every listen gets better, and the video helped A LOT. (not that it needed it.)

Didymus
9 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

it’s not - it’s perfectly in line with the dance trend ala Rush and Houdini 

Ari never just blindly followed trends in the last few years though.

Not a usual Ariana listener but I’ve been listening on repeat all day so I think that says something ❤️

• YAAAS 1

Butters Stotch

The only people hating on this song are swifties and gays who treat every single song they listen to as if it had to be a masterpiece, like they can't have some fun with a nice tune.

Get a life and enjoy music :bye:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Thanks 7

Chromatography

love the sound but hate her. the lyric about why do you care who i ride. homewrecker behavior

Aglaya

Is it me or it feels like maybe Gaga influenced Ariana a bit with her next album? :shrug: I might be delusional but this is the first time I felt a Gaga essence with Ariana's music. The music video feels more mature than her other stuff, and with all the choreo and dancers it feels like a Gaga video. The shots, the choreo, this whole "dance video" vibe based mainly on choreo is far from what a usual Ariana mv looks like. I was wondering if maybe working on Rain on Me Ariana was inspired by Gaga's work? :sweat: I'm not implying anything like Ari is copying Gaga, because this still feels like an Ariana song, but with Gaga's style of work, if that makes sense? 

Also the spoken bridge sounds so much like something Gaga would do, even on Rain on Me. Idk

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

I just read the lyrics for the first time :alsemanche:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
10 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Is it me or it feels like maybe Gaga influenced Ariana a bit with her next album? :shrug: I might be delusional but this is the first time I felt a Gaga essence with Ariana's music. The music video feels more mature than her other stuff, and with all the choreo and dancers it feels like a Gaga video. The shots, the choreo, this whole "dance video" vibe based mainly on choreo is far from what a usual Ariana mv looks like. I was wondering if maybe working on Rain on Me Ariana was inspired by Gaga's work? :sweat: I'm not implying anything like Ari is copying Gaga, because this still feels like an Ariana song, but with Gaga's style of work, if that makes sense? 

Also the spoken bridge sounds so much like something Gaga would do, even on Rain on Me. Idk

We do know that Gaga did push her to do choreography and step outside her comfort zone on ROM :shrug:  it's possible

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

darkgaga
10 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Also Ariana eye makeup gave me mayor Gaga vibes at CBT

• Thanks 1

LG7 time now
On 1/12/2024 at 5:04 PM, freebit said:

It's the aural equivalent of stepping into Sephora and trying on a really girly perfume that fades quickly, so you forget what it smells like, but it smelled good (you think, but not 100%). 

It's cute, not stunning, but I think it will be quite a hit though.

That’s exactly the description the GP made of ROM when it came out lmaoooo:ladyhaha: or “H&M elevator music”