[Satire] Gypsy Rose's BIG man

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Sherry

Girl what? I- :air:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

NymphetaGold

Guys can someone explain me WHO IS SHE? I mean I keep hearing about her but I just don't knowwww who she isss

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3

myluis617
5 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

Guys can someone explain me WHO IS SHE? I mean I keep hearing about her but I just don't knowwww who she isss

Her mother basically abused her during her childhood pretending she was a very sick child. Her mother would purposefully move her all around the United States, so that the hospitals that were checking gypsies medical records couldn’t really identify what was her issues. So throughout her childhood, she was diagnosed with many illnesses that she never had. Eventually it got to a point where she was like a prisoner. she met this boy online who heard her out and was willing to help her get out of the situation. Sadly, the boys thought it was best to illuminate her mother and run away with gypsy.
They got caught she served her sentence and is out now. A lot of people have sympathy for her because they see her as a victim and she is a victim. 

Yet if this is an actual quote from her like she’s doing too much now does TMI. 

I’m also kind of wary of his man because gypsy literally came out of prison and she has so much fame and so much money to gain from all this exposure that she’s getting and I feel that he’s going to take advantage of that since Gypsy has not really had a true grip on what the real world is like… How relationships should be. She literally had an abusive relationship with her mother. Well see how things turn out for them. 
I find it strange that someone jumps in to the opportunity of being in a relationship with somebody who they clearly now has gone through a very traumatic upbringing. Also, the publicity that gypsy has is crazy so it’s just something to look at with a close eye. 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 1

NymphetaGold
9 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

to illuminate her mother

you mean... woww I guess I know her storyy what a crazy world we live in

<3

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, NymphetaGold said:

There is a new site called google.com which has a lot of info if you ever need it.

Kimmo
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

Poo Crave

:samanthac:

Would the “Poo Crave” lie? :partysick:

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 6

StrawberryBlond

Being on the outside is going to be unusual for her. When she went to prison, TikTok hadn't been invented yet, she's getting used to a change in culture and picking up on what's normal to say in public. She's free and finally allowed to live like the grown adult she is and is unsure of how to handle it, yet doesn't even realise. Who are we to say that she shouldn't make up for lost time and express herself how she wants for the first time in her life but should freshly released prisoners really go about posting their entire life on social media immediately upon release? I hope this newfound positive fame doesn't end up negatively impacting her and that her new husband is genuine. She's a very vulnerable person who really doesn't need the glare of the public eye. 

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to [Satire] Gypsy Rose's BIG man
InTheCloset
45 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Ma’am. This is not a reputable source. :ladyhaha:

I wanted to tag it funny but i was half asleep so

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1