1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

IT'S AN ALBOOM!  EL GEE SEVANNN!!  :stupidoreo:

ALGAE SEPHIROTH IS COOMING!!!!! :stupidoreo:

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Easy said:

hey im only saying it as an inside joke of the site! Its supposed to be a fun and light hearted comment. I hope you dont feel bothered by that line. Gays and straights can love all kinds of music.

I didn’t quote you because I knew you didn’t mean it in a pejorative or serious way. There are absolutely people who genuinely feel that way, tho. Not especially bothered by it so much as I think it’s silly.

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Love 1

Smother Em Eh

This pic looks like it was literally taken in 2013, WOW. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DanielM

Yeah, Spring release coming, your negativity cannot make me change my mind :fthis:

But... would it be possible for it to be just an EP to close Chromatica cycle? Like the concert film + EP release? It's hard to believe in a new LP with no tour, we know that's where the money is nowadays  

• Like 1

Ophelia

ya’ll keep on saying it’s THE Blade who is leaking **** and it made me think Bladee (the rapper) has an atrl acc :icega:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 2

Ophelia

2023 was the year she realised 80s synthpop mixed with glam rock is hot again and ran to the studio to record BTW 2.0 

16165033e7b35be038559dbca0b7b4d774072e44

i can feel it yup yup

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, DanielM said:

It's hard to believe in a new LP with no tour, we know that's where the money is nowadays  

She’s made more revenue with Haus Labs than CBT or JWT. While it’s a plus, I doubt she’s in the music industry to expand her wealth 

n1kos

Feb lead single

March new pandemic 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • LMAO 27
  • YAAAS 1

weed
11 hours ago, tomsches said:

Very exciting :excited2:

however, due to the trauma of Chromaticas release I can already see the headlines a week before its release:

trump becomes president - Riots

Trump doesn’t become president - Riots

Ww3 declared

The sons of Jacob take over congress

Aliens land in Mar-a-Lago.

omg forgot about election having an impact on what gaga does.. ughhhh lol and it's right around Joker time. I wonder if something politically will happen and will effect Joker 2's success (lmao I know it sounds very silly to think about but I wonder!)

• Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, weed said:

omg forgot about election having an impact on what gaga does.. ughhhh lol and it's right around Joker time. I wonder if something politically will happen and will effect Joker 2's success (lmao I know it sounds very silly to think about but I wonder!)

Hopefully the Joker sequel brings together the incels and the queers and we can live happily ever after 💖

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Lettuce pray the lead is better than Stupid Love

(And that it doesn't leak a month before release :traumatica:)

• LMAO 1

Killa

no pants is back

but with no leg as well, still hot tho

lol eyes (edit)

i cant fking wait, it's gonna be torture this year i just know it. 

Edited by Killa

Helxig

I hate to be controversial but I feel like we might have Joanne 2.0 around the corner :billie: it's just the vibes I'm getting from the pics and Gaga in general lately

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I hate to be controversial but I feel like we might have Joanne 2.0 around the corner :billie: it's just the vibes I'm getting from the pics and Gaga in general lately

I think it will be more like ASIB style songs.  

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Alfonso
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I had the same vibes!! It's the aesthetics of the posts and the church references with the emojis for me. However, I don't think it will be that similar; if anything perhaps we will finally get pop/rock? she did do Hold My Hand and Tears of Heaven. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1