💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts studio pics!!!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

It's inevitable new music is coming before Joker. She wants to promote herself and get people to go watch the movie. If LG7 has a hit or two and is successful it'll definitely increase the hype around Joker 2.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

pachinko

Is she trying to make us forget about The Chromatica Ball DVD? Because it’s working. :giveup:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 15

Shadow
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

God I really don't want a rock album unless she does it super well :lana: the tambourine does excite me a little more

What if she brings back classic rock/pop elements like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, or glam rock like David Bowie, Alice Cooper? Like a mix between Cher and Tina Turner?

She is so well rounded and  talented in inspiration, she might pull it off in a new, refreshing way.

Silence those demons... . 🖤
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

RAMROD

Producers Andrew Watt (Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, Camilla Cabello, Post Maline) & Jorge Elbrecht (Weyes Blood, Hatchie, Japanese Breakfast, Sky Ferreira, Aly & AJ) reportedly liked the post, and are following Gaga.

Would the Joker:FAD Jazz-ish music needed insights from these people? :oprah:

IT'S AN ALBOOM!  EL GEE SEVANNN!!  :stupidoreo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

M i K E Y
25 minutes ago, Shadow said:

What if she brings back classic rock/pop elements like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, or glam rock like David Bowie, Alice Cooper? Like a mix between Cher and Tina Turner?

She is so well rounded and  talented in inspiration, she might pull it off in a new, refreshing way.

That would be my #1 Gaga album immediately 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

PMM

why 1 pic of her makes me much happier than receiving a gift? 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Easy

My guess is a sound similar to ASIB, more real instruments, power ballads and HAC radio friendly stuff, which appealed to the mass the most in the past 10 years of her career.

When she is back in the eyes of the public with the music everyone (not just the gays) likes, FAD promo kicks in so she is considered a serious artist.

After the movie, she tours and sell tickets with the FAD demand. First/ First two legs of the tour last until Jan then she attends the film awards. Maybe another leg after the oscars win so the tour gross even more.

Maybe a plan like this can solidify her status like Adele’s?

Edited by Easy
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

monstertoronto

I really hope she and Ariana space out their albums 

• Thanks 1

BULATIO
14 minutes ago, Easy said:

with the music everyone (not just the gays)

:icant::icant::icant:

Easy
6 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I really hope she and Ariana space out their albums 

Ari always appear on both her own and her collaborators’ album! I hope Gaga does something on Ari’s!

• YAAAS 1

BULATIO
17 minutes ago, Easy said:

My guess is a sound similar to ASIB, more real instruments, power ballads and HAC radio friendly stuff, which appealed to the mass the most in the past 10 years of her career.

When she is back in the eyes of the public with the music everyone (not just the gays) likes, FAD promo kicks in so she is considered a serious artist.

After the movie, she tours and sell tickets with the FAD demand. First/ First two legs of the tour last until Jan then she attends the film awards. Maybe another leg after the oscars win so the tour gross even more.

Maybe a plan like this can solidify her status like Adele’s?

I love so much your conception. Very strong.

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash

The way that some of y’all bifurcate her music as being “for the gays” and “not for the gays”’is wild lmao. Electronic/dance music = “for the gays,” analog music of any kind = “not for the gays” 🤡

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Easy
3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The way that some of y’all bifurcate her music as being “for the gays” and “not for the gays”’is wild lmao. Electronic/dance music = “for the gays,” analog music of any kind = “not for the gays” 🤡

hey im only saying it as an inside joke of the site! Its supposed to be a fun and light hearted comment. I hope you dont feel bothered by that line. Gays and straights can love all kinds of music.

• YAAAS 1

JazzGa

Serving female Kurt Cobain :giveup: Is that offensive to say? lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Love 1