Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote Lady Gaga for Maxim's Hot 100

Skins

Featured Posts

http://www.maxim.com/hot100/2013/vote

Vote Lady Gaga to make Maxim's Hot 100 List of 2013! This would make her first appearance in the list.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know she's not gonna win this. But she did look great the day that photo was taken. I generally approve the pic. :golfclap:

CANNOGABANG

People need to drop their stan attitude in these cases. Stop skewing the results. Vote for who you actually like, not voting for someone just because you're a fan of him/her.

degenerate

People need to drop their stan attitude in these cases. Stop skewing the results. Vote for who you actually like, not voting for someone just because you're a fan of him/her.

It's probably more likely that everyone is going to vote for the person that they know, instead of filtering through 300 or so girls and pitting each one against each other to find the hottest? I think she looks hot in the photo, so I voted for her.

CANNOGABANG

It's probably more likely that everyone is going to vote for the person that they know, instead of filtering through 300 or so girls and pitting each one against each other to find the hottest? I think she looks hot in the photo, so I voted for her.

I think it's quite the point to go through the pages and vote for the one who actually deserves it.

PS I'm not trying to degrade Gaga or anything.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived