Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ranking Britney's album covers


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

agentprovocate
1 minute ago, agentprovocate said:

in general and from an artistic view of point, I found britnyes covers awful to just meh....compared to other artists like madonna , gaga or Beyonce , her covers always looked dated and cheap. the typography , the random full frontal face photos giving me early windows amateur vibes....

ok I must admit I like in the in the zone cover ..... its showing Britneys real Beauty.... and Is this photo from Patrick demarchelier who is one of the best fashion photographers 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

elijahfan

Even though I usually like Ellen von Unwerth’s work, the Blackout album cover is one of the worst I’ve ever seen from a pop girl of this caliber… Like, everything is wrong. The look, the pose, the graphic design, the font… it reads as incredibly cheap, and not for artistic purposes.

My favorites, for personal reasons as I became a fan in those eras, are Oops and Britney. They’re the two that are really burned into my brain. I don’t think she has any emblematic album cover after In the Zone.

Edited by elijahfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss

I love the Britney cover. It's such a strange shoot with the random mattress in the back. But for some reason I love the color effect on it. 

And the Oops! cover is honestly a classic stunner. 

The rest are not remarkable to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

the Blackout album cover is one of the worst I’ve ever seen from a pop girl of this caliber… Like, everything is wrong. The look, the pose, the graphic design, the font… it reads as incredibly cheap, and not for artistic purposes.

take your words back

angry family guy GIF by HULU

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sinfullota
On 1/8/2024 at 4:16 AM, elijahfan said:

Even though I usually like Ellen von Unwerth’s work, the Blackout album cover is one of the worst I’ve ever seen from a pop girl of this caliber… Like, everything is wrong. The look, the pose, the graphic design, the font… it reads as incredibly cheap, and not for artistic purposes.

My favorites, for personal reasons as I became a fan in those eras, are Oops and Britney. They’re the two that are really burned into my brain. I don’t think she has any emblematic album cover after In the Zone.

The Blackout cover is bad in every single way and that's why it works perfectly for the album. It's weird, it's chaotic and represents her life at that moment in time. I remember hating it when it came out and now so many years later, I finally understand and I think it's amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HookerOnAChurch

Glory (Deluxe) 

Britney 

Baby One More Time 

Femme Fatale

In The Zone

Circus

Oops!...I Did It Again

Britney Jean

Blackout

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Sinfullota said:

The Blackout cover is bad in every single way and that's why it works perfectly for the album. It's weird, it's chaotic and represents her life at that moment in time. I remember hating it when it came out and now so many years later, I finally understand and I think it's amazing.

While I get what you mean, I’m not sure this was done in an ironic, self-conscious way… but maybe you’re right. I still really hate it though :ladyhaha:

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HookerOnAChurch
2 hours ago, Sinfullota said:

1200x1200.jpg

Stunning!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorehound

 

they're all terrible album covers imo no offence 

(minus In The Zone perhaps)

 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...