Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker FAD opening weekend: min $77 million expecting by The Quorum

joannethenight

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

I know it will cross $100 mil easily. The straighties are with us. Together our power shall know no bounds

The abyss stares back
  • Love 1

Levine

I'm too pessimist and a too much of a negative person to think this movie will pull good numbers :cryga:

Rifek

We need a promo single release with the movie. Wondering if there will be original music or just jazz classics and covers 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Fck I luv Art

It would be a good thing for current cinema and Gaga's actress career :holdmyhand:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

Just trust someone who knows how the movie business goes: it will be MASSIVE. 

PunkTheFunk

If it does even a dollar under this amount, we are going to get clowned by every other fanbase :bear:

• YAAAS 1

Blackout19

anyway, Gaga will win her Oscar

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Dennis
10 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm too pessimist and a too much of a negative person to think this movie will pull good numbers :cryga:

Probably too early to tell. I'm too cautious too. I still have HOG trauma :enigma:

I realized that even when Gaga delivers, there are always other factors that can bring the movie down regardless.

Once screening reviews start leaking, that's when we'll get a sense. HOG's early leaks did indicate that the movie had major problems.

• Thanks 1

Economy
On 1/5/2024 at 5:13 PM, Reality said:

For context, the first movie made $96 million domestic opening weekend. 

$77 million right now is great, especially considering there's been absolutely no marketing. I know many people still don't even know this movie exists, so once the marketing gets underway, this'll be a juggernaut. It also helps that besides this and Deadpool 3, no other major comic book movies are coming out this year. 

To adjust for inflation ud really need like $120M now at least to match $96M in 2016

I wonder if it can or if thats too lofty

Reality
31 minutes ago, Economy said:

To adjust for inflation ud really need like $120M now at least to match $96M in 2016

I wonder if it can or if thats too lofty

It really depends on the marketing. But I mean, a projection of $77 million right now with absolutely 0 marketing is great imo. That number will defintiely go up as we get trailers, interviews, tv spots, etc.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Economy
8 hours ago, Reality said:

It really depends on the marketing. But I mean, a projection of $77 million right now with absolutely 0 marketing is great imo. That number will defintiely go up as we get trailers, interviews, tv spots, etc.

Ah i see. So this is a projection based on what has been done so far assuming they didnt do any more marketing etc (which isnt realistic)

• Like 1