Featured Posts

VTV

How come this topic isnt locked yet

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 1

Pennywise
32 minutes ago, VTV said:

Because the admin secretly loves us being delusional and dramatic for no reason :river:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Helxig

I mean this is literally just hearsay but I would believe it tbh

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
16 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It was believable until this pathetic attempt to stir drama. Nothing new, by the way 

I think they mean she's comparing herself to others and feels like she isn't as 'cool' or 'likeable' or popular anymore as they are. And maybe also sad that she feels she's lost friends in the industry and doesn't fit in so much now. I could see that being true.. Especially because around ROM she made multiple comments about wanting to work with Ariana but not feeling cool enough to be around her, and thinking Ariana wouldn't want to hang out with her. But we have no idea what's real about this article and what's not tbh

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think they mean she's comparing herself to others and feels like she isn't as 'cool' or 'likeable' or popular anymore as they are. And maybe also sad that she feels she's lost friends in the industry and doesn't fit in so much now. I could see that being true.. Especially because around ROM she made multiple comments about wanting to work with Ariana but not feeling cool enough to be around her, and thinking Ariana wouldn't want to hang out with her. But we have no idea what's real about this article and what's not tbh

No, don't worry, it's all bullshit. Gaga is fine, just living more privately and this was probably written by a fan who's pressed because she didn't release The Chromatica Ball Film yet 

• Love 1

MOT

I know this type of stuff is kinda fun if you look at in a certain light, but just in case anyone is confused .... it's fake news.

In Touch have taken some facts which were already public knowedge - e.g. Gaga appeared on the red carpet with Bradley and Carey, and Taylor and Bey had successful tours, and Michael is Gaga's boyfriend - and they have made up a story around those facts and pretended that the story was told to them by a source close to Gaga and an observer at the red carpet.

The article is no different to any of the idle speculation that takes place on here except that In Touch have pretended that it is not speculation. They have pretended that they have sources for it ... but they don't. They have made them up.

• Like 4

Ivy
7 hours ago, VTV said:

Maybe because people need to be explained that it's not true 

• Thanks 3

Squidward T

Let’s be honest. Gaga is nowhere near as popular as she used to be. She still has her fans but she hasn’t done a , as far as music, in years. Hopefully joker 2 will put her back on the map. 

Gaby15

“She was inserting herself into photos with Bradley and [his Maestro co-star] Carey Mulligan as if Gaga were a part of the film. People looked shocked, and Carey seemed confused.”

This part is complete nonsense. It is clear Bradley wanted the photos with Gaga, to get people talking more about the movie (since it is on Netflix, that is already a disadvantage in promo). We have the uncut video of Bradley and the paps centering Gaga, and Carey gently taking her arm at the end.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/carey-mulligan-bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-attend-netflix-s-maestro-special-screening-black-carpet-in-los-angeles/vi-AA1lpZ6Z#details

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
15 hours ago, weed said:

I do think it's weird/sad how Bey and Tay got so much attention and press compared to Chromatica Ball. I don't think Gaga is blacklisted or anything but it's so annoying! I just don't get it!

Gaga was touring a 2 year old album also. And her show just wasn't a spectacle. Her last televised performance was in 2020 and it's not like she did anything groundbreaking to make headlines then. I get that she has issues with pain and don't personally blame her, but it's gonna take a toll on her reputation as a performer in the gp's eyes. 

9 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i was discussing this with a friend a couple days ago and what we boiled it down to is that Gaga is actually a true queer artist (and not just pandering to queer audiences) and queer artists dont do well with the GP.. like sure, they may get major exposure and a hit song here and there but they tend to fade away QUICKLY back into the gay clubs after.. Gags is def the exception to this because she will never fade away from the GP's radar (or pop culture) but i dont think she can grasp the GP's attention (or their $) as much as other non-queer artists anymore.. we then began to think that that is why she movedher focus to acting so she can snatch that exposure again 

I mean yes and no in my opinion. Beyonce and Taylor are relatable to their demographics. They're largely more palletable than Gaga, in terms of music and in personality. Gaga has hit songs, but I don't think the GP relates in the same way, and they're not necessarily listening unless they're almost forced to. Taylor and Beyonce make a lifestyle, they're who people want to be like. Gaga makes music. The reason Gaga was so easily famous back in the day was because she could keep peoples attention by continuously being weird. And it was a cycle of doing something weird to make her wanted on television to do something weird. But that's not how it works anymore, and that's why she occasionally goes viral on tik tok. We know Gaga makes good music and we can love her as an artist, but the GP isn't the same way. A large portion of pop music and culture is the relationship between the artist and the public, and it's not hard to see why Gaga can't grasp people's attention when you consider the fact that she hasn't put much effort into relating to people in the past 10 years. Yes she talks about mental health and her views, but it gets harder and harder for people to digest because every once in a while she randomly pops up places and talks about flies/100 people in a room/etc. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ElectricChapelR

Yes, she confessed to a friend that she feels a bit lost in her career because of Taylor's and Beyoncé's succes.

Then that friend went straight to this tabloid and told them everything.

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
34 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Let’s be honest. Gaga is nowhere near as popular as she used to be. She still has her fans but she hasn’t done a , as far as music, in years. Hopefully joker 2 will put her back on the map. 

Bro she has like 50M monthly listners on Spotify and she had her first stadium tour in 2022 AND even had commercial success with "Bloody Mary" 

I think she's a bit popular still lol

TimotheeChalamet
35 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Let's be honest. Gaga doesn't want to be as popular as she was because she already cementified her legacy and has a chronic disease. Also, quality >>>

• Like 2

Gaby15

(…) former collaborator Beyoncé as well as Taylor Swift have both released wildly successful concert films based on epic 2023 world tours. “Gaga was very close to Beyoncé for many years, and Gaga felt unsure of her identity, with Beyoncé and Taylor’s mega-tours gaining so much attention,” says the source.

And that is the other nonsense. Gaga has done ZERO promo related to TCB, no public appearances, no interviews, NOTHING other than a few backstage insta posts. Moreover, this all seemed completely conscious on her part. After that she obviously couldn't expect anyone other than fans to take care. (Whether she would still make the same decision now is another question, although given the minimal communication/media exposure of recent years, she probably would.)

MOT
16 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Let's be honest. Gaga doesn't want to be as popular as she was because she already cementified her legacy and has a chronic disease. Also, quality >>>

Succintly put, and on the money imo.