💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga overly scared of failure?

Brizel

Featured Posts

Brizel

Is Gaga too scared of failure and flopping, so much so, that she’s missing out on potentially succeeding? Or is she going the Adele route and just releasing limited amounts, the “quality over quantity” angle?

Other artists have flopped numerous times, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, etc but they continue to put out music regularly. Then end up having their biggest career highs. 

We know miss Gaga has been scarred by the ARTPOP era, where the word FLOP originated from (along with Yasss), so it’s understandable to a point. 

She has mentioned in an interview before she’s worried a wrong move may cause everything to unravel. It’s interesting wondering how her mind works. 

Edited by Brizel
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

itsmeluka

I just think she took control over her career, she’s also tired of being a pop star. She will release music and continue when she feels it right. This year on in 10.. It’s up to her 💖 she has the name she has, she will always be appreciated. Now or then

• Like 5

faysalaaa

No but I think fame is extremely effecting her mental health, and her interest in pop music changed, but the whole world expects her to release pop music. 

• Like 14

Maxine Puth

If she was would she have started in House of Gucci 

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW

She's definitely been making safe choices and I'm not gonna lie it's getting a bit boring. Even Chromatica wasn't that bold imo. But I've accepted it. She's grown now and wants to be taken more seriously so we're never gonna get another ARTPOP. 

As long as the music's good, I'm gonna listen to it

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

holy scheisse

She seems to want to be loved and approved of by everyone these days. She lives for the applause :huntyga:

• Like 13

Controversiaga

Yaasss and flop didn’t originate from ARTPOP 

or are you being sarcastic lol 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 4

NATAH

if she was scared to fail, she would have passed on ASIB and starred in some disney movie to launch her movie career

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Nah she's definitely not scared of failure otherwise she wouldn't have started Haus Labs which was a big risk considering the industry is oversaturated. 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

nodandsmile

if she was I think she'd retire after everybody turned on her during ARTPOP 💀 (thank god for Tony Bennett!)

Edited by nodandsmile

nodandsmile

and stop comparing her with other popstars it's not going to work

they are chasing hits good for them but the woman whose last album is a 2 yo jazz record and headlining +100M budget movie clearly has other priorities!

• Thanks 1

Lucas
43 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

we're never gonna get another ARTPOP. 

thank God :pray:

OT: Everything she has done in her career music wise, after ARTPOP, was safe. Imo if you play it safe 100% of the time then you're scared of failure yes

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2

dubstep111

I’m with her for sure but she came out so strong in the beginning  so it’s been draining being a big fan.  some of the stuff we wait for we dont even end up getting.

• Like 2

Ultimecia

When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1